Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bensham punts  (Read 1749 times)

TAARABT123

Hello lads, im new to this as so just needed some help. I live close to bensham and am looking for regular punts around the area. Are there any wg's that stand out in the area or anyone can recommend?

eeeasy

:) :) :) Daamonds have a flat near Coatsworth Road  :lol: :lol: :lol: if your only in the area may be worth asking them    :cool: :cool: :cool:  Ive been passing 'areas' in the past and rang up to see who was available now -  :hi: :hi: :hi:   had some good punts with girls I wouldent have booked    :dance: :dance: :dance:

TAARABT123

I've  noticed diamonds are not really using  bensham flats now. It looks as if pink ladies are using the area now. I've  had a punt with one of their girls but was left disappointed as she told me the instructions from the owner is that its over as soon as you've  cummed. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline dino1990

poppy bbw and Charlotte's secrets of AdultWork both work in bensham. Diamonds had a flat there but don't use it any more.

Offline Jim1

I saw Poppy a few weeks back. Waste of time and money. Avoid. I will write a review asap. Basically 15 minutes and she kept clothes on throughout.

Offline stanleyjohn

External Link/Members Only
This ones had some decent reviews, she is on my 'to do ' list.

The fishman 2014

Yes the above girl is one Id definitely recommend.