Author Topic: Sofia Blonde - St Helens  (Read 3778 times)


29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7592607) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline quatter11

External Link/Members Only

£140/hr

Made arrangements via WhatsApp. Good comms and a time agreed. Met her in the apartment block by transport museum.

First impressions, she's cute, much cuter than her AW pics and she has a fabulous little body with a peachy arse and amazing smooth skin. She was wearing fishnet stockings and matching bra and panties. Hot! She was smiley throughout and welcomed me with a soft sensual kiss. I paid her and stripped and she immediately started to grind on my already hard cock. She went to her knees and gave me some fabulous soft OWO. She worked the head with her tongue and licked the shaft and balls. Onto the bed where I asked her to sit on my face and I ate her cute little pussy for a good ten minutes. She moaned and squirmed and got very wet. She climbed off and rubbered me up and rode me cowgirl. It was very good, she rode me enthusiastically while all the time coming in for a kiss. A little tongue mixed with lip biting. Very sensual. Her skin is super soft and I couldn't keep my hands of her delicious little arse. After ten minutes or so I came in the bag. Very nice.

A quick clean up and she snuggled into me and we kissed some more until I was hard again. She gave me more OWO before I spent another ten minutes licking her out. She rubbered me up again and I fucked her doggie. What a sight, her gorgeous peach of an arse and her tiny waist. We then went into missionary where I fucked her with her legs around her ears as she pulled me in for more kissing. I was losing wood so I finished myself by hand as we kissed. A great meet.

FYI she has pretty bad scarring under her nipples from a boob job. The surgeon needs shooting. But don't let that put you off, she's smiley, sexy and a great shag and good company and speaks decent English.

I strongly recommend, especially at the price of £140/hr.

I will most definitely return.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2025, 06:18:54 pm by quatter11 »

Offline HLD

Yet to make my schedule align with her visits in the area she sounds great thanks for the review

Online ravenelli

I reviewed her in February and have returned to see her three times since;shes that good and gets better with each visit.She suits me.Sometimes her comms can be a bit slow.She alternates between St Helens,Warrington,Preston,Lancaster,Carlisle and down South.Seems to move every Sunday