Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth Help  (Read 4702 times)

Ulricvonlichenstein

Hello all,

I am in Bournemouth next week (around the Christchurch Rd area), and looking for recommendations or a quick incall / massage (happy ending!) preferably Thai/oriental.

There are quite a few Thai Massage places nearby from the searches I have done (such as varee thai massage), but not sure if they are fully legit or would offer extra's? Anyone got any ideas? (failing that can anyone recommend a nearby parlour?)

Thanks guys

Offline cockerall

Sorry but being a novice I don't know how to post the link but I would strongly recommend New Gemxxx on AW.
 She is half Thai/half Japanese  and will definitely give you a happy ending.
Banned reason: Tout with no reviews in 8+ years
Banned by: daviemac

Ulricvonlichenstein

Thanks Cockerall,

She looks good, because of issues with time though, I was hoping to find somewhere I can just turn up rather than booking an appointment. (massage or parlour).

Offline starman555

Just drive up Boscombe high street there are two or three on the main road...I aint into Thais but know they are all knocking shops

W4L

Hello all,

I am in Bournemouth next week (around the Christchurch Rd area), and looking for recommendations or a quick incall / massage (happy ending!) preferably Thai/oriental.

There are quite a few Thai Massage places nearby from the searches I have done (such as varee thai massage), but not sure if they are fully legit or would offer extra's? Anyone got any ideas? (failing that can anyone recommend a nearby parlour?)

Thanks guys

Can you please advise me of any Thai/Chinese girls in the Bournemouth area. Also which Thai massage shops offer extras? I am down for a week and would rather not waste time if they don't offer any extras?
Any suggestions welcome - thanks. please PM if you have contacts.
Cheers

Offline madeinwales56

Google Dorsetsex.com - can't post link as on slow connection - but that certainly used to be a comprehensive guide to girls in Bournemouth and Poole.