Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fitbody4u - Derby  (Read 1399 times)

Online j122

Profile has been around a while, but has little feedback. Anybody had the pleasure? :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Justjohn

A while ago, great body and attractive.
The place I went to in Derby wasn't the best venue but it was clean.

Offline badsin

Im sure that this thread is discussing the same lady:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34550.0

I'm 99% sure this is the same person, Zoe?? I think. Has worked at escape for years - and I think now also works at Directors Lodge. Ive never had the pleasure, but have seen her wondering around in her undies......... Yes she has a very tight body and gravity defying tits. But the specified age is probably 10 years out :(

Online j122

They do look similar & it was me that started the other thread too!

Ravanelli

Yes, silicone does tend to defy gravity. The implants are nearly under her armpits, hence the cleavage. You'd not get a tit wank off her. Natural my arse.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A few years ago,  she used to visit Leicester and work from a parlour/house on Narborough road. When I made enquiries, OWO was not on the menu, so left it at that.

Although this profile has been around, this is her 2nd or 3rd profile.

Offline bigrockcandy

It's definitely "Zoe Nicole" I can assure you all......for a 40+ year old she's got an amazing body & yes, her tits are full of silicone but to be fair ain't bad examples of the art. She's well worth it imho & you'll get your monies worth. Didn't know that she was at "Directors Lodge" @ Pinxton though, but my old mucker badsin, is rarely wrong ! She works in Mansfield every Monday with "Chelsea Hart" who is also excellent.