Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: britishbeautyxxx  (Read 2340 times)

Singularity

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PLEASE VOID THIS WG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POTENTIALLY WASTE 3HOURS+

To cut it short, I took a 1 hour train to London, struggled to find her place after another 1 hour train to Enfield and 20 minute bus ride from the station (plus the waiting) and she had me wait outside for 30 minutes, which I stupidly did. She gave me all kinds of excuses e.g. "I didn't know you were really coming!", "I'm not ready yet, please wait 10 minutes hun.", "I am on the phone with my mom right now hun." When I texted her for the flat number, she ignored all my calls after that. I feel abused.

I booked her for 30 minutes but I was actually going to pay 140 pounds for the hour. I guess she doesn't need the money. The worst part is my plan B and C are 2 hours away from Enfield so there was no way I could make it there. Plus, my phone ran out of battery when I arrived at Waterloo and could not get the room numbers of the other WGs. So basically I spent the whole afternoon wandering around London with no punt.

Why don't WGs give out their room numbers? It's so stupid...

Offline Zeusthedoc

let the non-service related comments commence!!

who is going to start it off this time??

Offline King Nuts

Sorry to hear this. How far did you have to come from?

I think the lesson to be learned from this, is never to go more than about 20 minutes out of your way to see any tart. Unless you live halfway up a mountain in Wales, there's not exactly a shortage of them these days.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Bring your phone charger next time and go to a cafe that has electric sockets so you can recharge your phone over tea/coffee: Caffe Nero is usually good for that.

Offline Johny Stone

Or buy a power bank from ebay for less then 10 pounds.

Offline jesus_jones

A depressing read.

If it's any consolation, you've saved some money, as she is a crap punt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bring your phone charger next time.

Or buy an old Nokia that needs charging once a week.      :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Sorry to hear this. How far did you have to come from?

I think the lesson to be learned from this, is never to go more than about 20 minutes out of your way to see any tart. Unless you live halfway up a mountain in Wales, there's not exactly a shortage of them these days.

I will punt a maximum of a 50 mile round trip by car, though i mostly punt a lot nearer than that. I have no need to travel further as i punt in Greater London fortunately.

In this case the WG could of had a regular call her after the OP and took his booking over the OP, who knows, but its fucking annoying when WGs do this. Well done to the OP for posting this review up. This WG is in my punting area but her mixed reviews considering her price have put me off her. And finally Jesus Jones negative review on her makes her a definite never for me.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 02:22:36 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I saw this lady twice but her pimp boyfriend refused to honour the agreement I made with her, I personally thought she offered a very good service.   :hi:

Offline smiths

I saw this lady twice but her pimp boyfriend refused to honour the agreement I made with her, I personally thought she offered a very good service.   :hi:

The agreement that you would pay her old rate while you advised her to raise her rates to other punters as you said she wasnt charging enough.  :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

password02

Offline Zeusthedoc

You did call it Mr DP !! -  :thumbsup:

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour!

Secret_girlnextdoor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

PLEASE VOID THIS WG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POTENTIALLY WASTE 3HOURS+

To cut it short, I took a 1 hour train to London, struggled to find her place after another 1 hour train to Enfield and 20 minute bus ride from the station (plus the waiting) and she had me wait outside for 30 minutes, which I stupidly did. She gave me all kinds of excuses e.g. "I didn't know you were really coming!", "I'm not ready yet, please wait 10 minutes hun.", "I am on the phone with my mom right now hun." When I texted her for the flat number, she ignored all my calls after that. I feel abused.

I booked her for 30 minutes but I was actually going to pay 140 pounds for the hour. I guess she doesn't need the money. The worst part is my plan B and C are 2 hours away from Enfield so there was no way I could make it there. Plus, my phone ran out of battery when I arrived at Waterloo and could not get the room numbers of the other WGs. So basically I spent the whole afternoon wandering around London with no punt.

Why don't WGs give out their room numbers? It's so stupid...

She had plenty of notice to get both herself and her place ready for you, after travelling so far very unfair to ask you to wait if you were bang on time. my golden rule for punters has always been:

1) You call me from a mobile to book appointment time.
2) I will then text you my full address.
3) You then text me to confirm you have rec'd the text with the address. (a simple 'ok thanks')
4) You then text me again when you're leaving to tell me you are on the way.

If you didn't do step 3 or 4 then its possible she might have thought you were not coming - having said that though, if guys book with me and don't do step 3 or 4 then I will usually give them a quick courtesy call about half hour or so before the appointment to ask if they're still coming over and if she didn't do this then yes, its kinda poor and not nice to leave someone waiting around like that.

Offline Ego123

What happened to lisa aka British beauty ? Retired

Offline mrx007

What happened to lisa aka British beauty ? Retired

I reckon so. Shame as she used to give a fantastic BJ:

Kneeling in front of a full length mirror, hands on her knees, suck suck suck, took the full muck without a flinch then swallowed the lot.

Fantastic. A bit emotionless but her mouth was a great place to empty your muck.