Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do fatties just lurk waiting for a RB??  (Read 1665 times)

Offline RedKettle

Every RB I do seems to result in several monsters putting bids in.  Ok in London where they are one or two out of loads but a nightmare in Sheffield where they are almost all stomach turning.

Offline Taggart

I sympathise.  It's par for the course.

Had the same problem with RBs - loads of bids from fat munters despite specifying slim (size 8 or 10) and attractive. I also add no one with zero feedback, and what to you get? Porkers over 30 or 40, with zerofeedback, a face for radio and an arse the size of a small country.  :scare:

I've given up with RBs, make my own decisions, often based on positive comments on here, and then only have myself to blame if it goes tits up.

Offline RedKettle

I agree, I don't seem to have the success with RBs that others do.  My first one in London was great but elsewhere a waste of time.

Offline NIK

Glad to see it's not just me and Jimmy who have suffered from RB bollocks!

Diehard

Am I right in saying reverse bookings means having to pay to aw? If so, is it worth it, reading the above I suspect not.

Toshiba

Am I right in saying reverse bookings means having to pay to aw? If so, is it worth it, reading the above I suspect not.

its 2 quid i think

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, it costs £2 ----------------------------- many on here swear by reverse bookings, my experience has been quite different, all I get is a pile of shit, fatties, black girls or headless photos, I have tried about five times and never ended up with a booking.
The last time I offered £150 for two hours, one girl bid £350.       :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Ravanelli

Yes, putting in a RB is a bit like like turning up at 4pm for the black Friday sale. The only thing left is the shit that everybody else has ignored.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, putting in a RB is a bit like like turning up at 4pm for the black Friday sale. The only thing left is the shit that everybody else has ignored.

Yes, that is a good analogy.      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Some may say why do I keep trying, I suppose I think I might be missing something.     :crazy: :crazy:

Offline RedKettle

I am stopping using them now other than I may consider as a quick way to flush out some girls on a visit to a city where I have not punted before.

For the locations that I usually punt I am putting more effort into AW searches and of course keeping an eye on what is said on UKP.

pierrot

I always write SLIM in the description of whats required, it helps.

Offline punterstanding

I always detail my requirements quite thoroughly but have still had to wade through the regular RB mingers and no-hopers. Now I email one of the mingers to ask a question and when she replies, block her so she can't bid on future ones (at least I hope that works). You do also get the private gallery scammers but just ignore them.

I've had some girls that have been well reviewed on UKP bid on my RB's (generally for longer meets) at considerable reductions on their published rates as well as new girls that are building their AW feedback so I think they're a good way to meet up with some of the WG's that you may not consider otherwise if you proceed carefully.

I'm no expert at this but am learning & have found recent RB's good value for £2

Offline Jimmyredcab

I always write SLIM in the description of whats required, it helps.

I specify face picture ESSENTIAL, they ignore my request.    :dash:

Diehard

Tjkooker

I had two decent bids on my last RB. No fatties, they must know not to bid on mine by now. I always state no fatties in the text box.

Offline punterstanding

I specify face picture ESSENTIAL, they ignore my request.    :dash:

I did that on mine & received offers of face pics via seperate email address from a few of the respondents, 2 of whom I requested and 1 of those I booked