Author Topic: Top Ebony Escort in London?  (Read 10974 times)

Offline Ebates

Despite the variety of selection in London, it has proven challenging to find a top level ebony escort who offers CIM or facial. In searching reviews and doing my own research, I can’t seem to identify a top ebony escort with these services. I am selective on looks (subjective I know) and tend to select higher end WGs.

I’m considering seeing Ivy Bunny (now Ivy Noir on AW), but she doesn’t offer CIM or facial. I also have Jada on my HL (External Link/Members Only) but her reliability seems to be a recent issue.

Optimal Criteria:
Ebony, British, 20’s, CIM or facial, up to £750/hr for the right girl

Any recommendations are appreciated. I prefer upscale British ebony. I’ve seen Tamara Monae (good, but looking for better). I’ve also considered Tyra Knight but apparently she no longer offers CIM despite her prior reviews — she seems to have gone the route of price increase with decreased services  :dash: I’m considering TOFTT with X / Tryst options like Shakira Sinclair or Kendra Fox, but the lack of intel is a concern. I have no interest in the overpriced, but poorly reviewed options like Billie Farlow or Leonie Lavelle, thanks for the honest reviews lads  :drinks:

Thank you for any options that I may be missing!

Offline loca44

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 7
  •  
New you won’t be disappointed ;)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2025, 09:44:25 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: We don't need this shit on a punters forum
Banned by: daviemac

Offline youngwolf994


Offline bigden40

New you won’t be disappointed ;)

Touting yourself is against the site rules
« Last Edit: July 27, 2025, 09:44:41 pm by daviemac »

Offline Bellingham

Despite the variety of selection in London, it has proven challenging to find a top level ebony escort who offers CIM or facial. In searching reviews and doing my own research, I can’t seem to identify a top ebony escort with these services. I am selective on looks (subjective I know) and tend to select higher end WGs.

I’m considering seeing Ivy Bunny (now Ivy Noir on AW), but she doesn’t offer CIM or facial. I also have Jada on my HL (External Link/Members Only) but her reliability seems to be a recent issue.

Optimal Criteria:
Ebony, British, 20’s, CIM or facial, up to £750/hr for the right girl

Any recommendations are appreciated. I prefer upscale British ebony. I’ve seen Tamara Monae (good, but looking for better). I’ve also considered Tyra Knight but apparently she no longer offers CIM despite her prior reviews — she seems to have gone the route of price increase with decreased services  :dash: I’m considering TOFTT with X / Tryst options like Shakira Sinclair or Kendra Fox, but the lack of intel is a concern. I have no interest in the overpriced, but poorly reviewed options like Billie Farlow or Leonie Lavelle, thanks for the honest reviews lads  :drinks:

Thank you for any options that I may be missing!

Where did you hear Tyra Knight doesn't do CIM anymore? I've been wanting to see her for ages since she left AW but she's really slow to reply and hard to actually agree a date although she seems friendly by text.

I did facial with Amour C (External Link/Members Only). Would recommend.

Offline Bellingham

Also what about Amara.Pearl who has facial listed - External Link/Members Only

i saw her ages before I joined hence no review but had a really good meet with her, body is unreal and friendly/enthusiastic. Looks like she's had a boob job since I saw her, not sure if that makes any difference to you.

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Where did you hear Tyra Knight doesn't do CIM anymore? I've been wanting to see her for ages since she left AW but she's really slow to reply and hard to actually agree a date although she seems friendly by text.

I did facial with Amour C (External Link/Members Only). Would recommend.
Her ass looks very flat in her pictures
What's it like in person?
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ebates

Where did you hear Tyra Knight doesn't do CIM anymore? I've been wanting to see her for ages since she left AW but she's really slow to reply and hard to actually agree a date although she seems friendly by text.

I did facial with Amour C (External Link/Members Only). Would recommend.

To be fair, I haven’t confirmed with Tyra, but CIM or Facial are no longer listed on her 22Burlington profile. I also attempted to set up a duo booking with one of her friends some time ago and was informed that neither offer this service.

I’ve also wanted to see her for ages, but she has proven difficult to book. When in comms she seems friendly, but is often slow in responding (to me at least).

Thanks for the rec. I’ve noticed Amour C, but am on the fence about her look…personal preference, but I would prefer an Ebony WG slightly more petite.

Offline Bellingham

To be fair, I haven’t confirmed with Tyra, but CIM or Facial are no longer listed on her 22Burlington profile. I also attempted to set up a duo booking with one of her friends some time ago and was informed that neither offer this service.

I’ve also wanted to see her for ages, but she has proven difficult to book. When in comms she seems friendly, but is often slow in responding (to me at least).

Thanks for the rec. I’ve noticed Amour C, but am on the fence about her look…personal preference, but I would prefer an Ebony WG slightly more petite.

Glad I'm not the only one who struggles to get replies, she probably doesn't do it full time and her rates are high enough now to rely on regs probably. I'm gutted i never met her when she was doing incalls as she looks amazing. Duo booking sounds interesting, according to her website she does them with Marrisa May who i'll look to meet at some point - reviews on here are good.

That's fair re Amour C, the photo's are accurate she has a great body but everyone has different preferences.

Looks like you'll have to TOFTT with Shakira Sinclair or Kendra Fox and keep us updated  :lol:

Offline loca44

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 7
  •  
Touting yourself is against the site rules

I wasn’t. Can you ban me please thank you.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2025, 09:46:01 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: We don't need this shit on a punters forum
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finn5555

« Last Edit: July 27, 2025, 09:46:17 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I wasn’t. Can you ban me please thank you.
I would suggest you read and take careful notice of the rules, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

Service providers are allowed to be members but not allowed to tout either themselves or other service providers.

Requesting PM messages comes with a ban.


Offline JustaPunter

If you can accept not getting CIM or giving a Facial then go see Ivy Bunny.

Offline Bellingham

If you can accept not getting CIM or giving a Facial then go see Ivy Bunny.

She is retiring soon so you'll need to do it asap

Online schlong118118

External Link/Members Only  HayleyEnglish567x    check her out seems like she matches your criteria and has facial on enjoys list . She had her tits done since i saw her years ago and she does look amazing now but im not willing to pay those rates especially with the lack of effort she puts in. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2025, 12:46:44 am by schlong118118 »

Offline KeefeD40

External Link/Members Only  HayleyEnglish567x    check her out seems like she matches your criteria and has facial on enjoys list . She had her tits done since i saw her years ago and she does look amazing now but im not willing to pay those rates especially with the lack of effort she puts in.

Her look is insane. But had discounted because of the negative reviews on this forum. Such a shame as she looks stunning

Offline MrMohican

If you dont mind going to a brothel rather than an independent I can warmly recommend Ashley at HOD. I saw her a few months back after a long hiatus and had a great time. She fits all your criteria. She's got a posh, high class call girl demeanour, does CIM and is fit as fuck, plus shes very friendly and down to earth too. review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=428227.msg4258652#msg4258652

She also does sex parties occasionally if that's your thing so she's an adventurous lady in every way.

Offline Bellingham

Sierra at HOD also does facials and is great.

Offline Bartolomeo

I really wish I had seen Tamara Monae more than the one time. Did try a few times but schedule didn't match up. I should have made more effort.

Hopefully she comes back.

Offline jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  this one has facials down on her likes. Looks like it will be an extra though as OWO is.

Offline Bellingham

I really wish I had seen Tamara Monae more than the one time. Did try a few times but schedule didn't match up. I should have made more effort.

Hopefully she comes back.

She is still around if you're prepared to pay £900 for 2 hours as per her website....

Offline Bartolomeo

She is still around if you're prepared to pay £900 for 2 hours as per her website....

ah thanks! had no idea that she was back. Had been waiting on AW.

Yea i'll pass at that rate  :lol:

Offline MrMohican

Sierra at HOD also does facials and is great.
Where does it say she does facials?... Have you had personal experience?
Ive always thought this girl was pretty cum-phobic. She doesnt even do owo at HOD. Weirdly I think shes done it at the occasional Phoenix party though.

She's totally gorgeous but too vanilla for me - so if you have further intel Id be interested

Offline Bellingham

Where does it say she does facials?... Have you had personal experience?
Ive always thought this girl was pretty cum-phobic. She doesnt even do owo at HOD. Weirdly I think shes done it at the occasional Phoenix party though.

She's totally gorgeous but too vanilla for me - so if you have further intel Id be interested

Facial is listed as an extra for £20 and yeah ive done it with her before at HOD.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2025, 05:10:48 am by Bellingham »

Offline Mmmaah!

Ashley at HOD is mixed-race rather than black, which may or may not matter to the thread starter.
I’m surprised no one has mentioned Slim Ebony (Formerly Sexy Diva) External Link/Members Only.
She’s usually available and in a good location. She’s not super expensive, provides most services, provides them well, is very attractive being slim but with a defined butt and has a nice personality.

Offline Bartolomeo

Ashley at HOD is mixed-race rather than black, which may or may not matter to the thread starter.
I’m surprised no one has mentioned Slim Ebony (Formerly Sexy Diva) External Link/Members Only.
She’s usually available and in a good location. She’s not super expensive, provides most services, provides them well, is very attractive being slim but with a defined butt and has a nice personality.

Probably because she's not really close to being a top service provider. She's kinda awkward, passive and not engaging enough. She has a great petite body and has no restrictions when you're fucking her but that's about it

Offline Bellingham

Where does it say she does facials?... Have you had personal experience?
Ive always thought this girl was pretty cum-phobic. She doesnt even do owo at HOD. Weirdly I think shes done it at the occasional Phoenix party though.

She's totally gorgeous but too vanilla for me - so if you have further intel Id be interested

Also on AW with facials/CIM listed at discretion. Looks like she hasn't used it much but might be worth emailing on there.

 External Link/Members Only

Online lougb1


Online lougb1

Probably because she's not really close to being a top service provider. She's kinda awkward, passive and not engaging enough. She has a great petite body and has no restrictions when you're fucking her but that's about it

Ashley,  petite? Clearly you have never met her!

 :hi:

Offline Mmmaah!

He’s talking about Slim Ebony there, not Ashley.

Online lougb1

He’s talking about Slim Ebony there, not Ashley.

My bad,  I think I need glasses!

 :coolgirl:

Offline Jinx

Morning Ebates,

You will not go wrong with Lola-Marie.
Ticks all your boxes, except the age one. Many years since she was in her 20’s but she is in incredible shape and looks much younger than her years, check her out on social media. I have had the pleasure of seeing her numerous times, she loves a facial and CIM/swallow, basically loves cum.

adultwork.com/1838769

Good luck!

Jinx

Offline Stevelondon

Working link

External Link/Members Only

Your welcome  :hi:


£400 an hour for what looks like 3 hour outcall minimal.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2025, 08:01:46 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Jinx


Offline Bellingham

Despite the variety of selection in London, it has proven challenging to find a top level ebony escort who offers CIM or facial. In searching reviews and doing my own research, I can’t seem to identify a top ebony escort with these services. I am selective on looks (subjective I know) and tend to select higher end WGs.

I’m considering seeing Ivy Bunny (now Ivy Noir on AW), but she doesn’t offer CIM or facial. I also have Jada on my HL (External Link/Members Only) but her reliability seems to be a recent issue.

Optimal Criteria:
Ebony, British, 20’s, CIM or facial, up to £750/hr for the right girl

Any recommendations are appreciated. I prefer upscale British ebony. I’ve seen Tamara Monae (good, but looking for better). I’ve also considered Tyra Knight but apparently she no longer offers CIM despite her prior reviews — she seems to have gone the route of price increase with decreased services  :dash: I’m considering TOFTT with X / Tryst options like Shakira Sinclair or Kendra Fox, but the lack of intel is a concern. I have no interest in the overpriced, but poorly reviewed options like Billie Farlow or Leonie Lavelle, thanks for the honest reviews lads  :drinks:

Thank you for any options that I may be missing!

Hey man did u get anywhere with this? Shakira Sinclair? Looking for a 3sum milstone birthday treat for myself and looking for fully interactive bisexual I know I'm narrowing down the field but want ebony! Tyra Knight/Marrisa May look fit and work together but just saw a punter had a bad time and was unsure on MM anyway. Any guidance welcome. Budget is roughly £1600+hotel.  Facial preferred but not essential. Even just 1 girl that fits the above would be helpful as I have someone in mind. Grateful for any advice cheers! Done some duo's at HOD but looking for something on a different level. Why is this so hard!!!

Offline MrMohican

Hey man did u get anywhere with this? Shakira Sinclair? Looking for a 3sum milstone birthday treat for myself and looking for fully interactive bisexual I know I'm narrowing down the field but want ebony! Tyra Knight/Marrisa May look fit and work together but just saw a punter had a bad time and was unsure on MM anyway. Any guidance welcome. Budget is roughly £1600+hotel.  Facial preferred but not essential. Even just 1 girl that fits the above would be helpful as I have someone in mind. Grateful for any advice cheers! Done some duo's at HOD but looking for something on a different level. Why is this so hard!!!
This latest review might be of interest. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=438454.0  the duo girl Jade/Curly Caramel is more coffee coloured as she's mixed race - I punted her a few years ago and can recommend her for sure she is a lovely bubbly personality with one of the most the most beautiful faces Ive seen on a WG with a shock of beautiful curly afro hair. Jodie Marie Ive not seen but the review suggests she's great and most crucially they work really well together as a bisexual duo.

Offline Bring me sunshine

Anyone know what ever happened to HTF. ? she was absolutely stunning

Offline Bellingham

This latest review might be of interest. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=438454.0  the duo girl Jade/Curly Caramel is more coffee coloured as she's mixed race - I punted her a few years ago and can recommend her for sure she is a lovely bubbly personality with one of the most the most beautiful faces Ive seen on a WG with a shock of beautiful curly afro hair. Jodie Marie Ive not seen but the review suggests she's great and most crucially they work really well together as a bisexual duo.

Thanks man I saw that and have it as an option. Saw Jodie Marie a good while ago before actually and had a good time even tho reviews on here are mixed. Might see if i can do 30 min solo punts with them 1st i wanna get it right.

Offline NotThe

Jenny is not British but she was a great shag.
Don't know about cim or facial.
Shame she had upped her price from 250 to 300
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400802.0

Offline Bellingham

Jenny is not British but she was a great shag.
Don't know about cim or facial.
Shame she had upped her price from 250 to 300
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400802.0

So she's Nigerian born/grew up there?

Offline NotThe

I don't know where she grew up. My recollection is that she speaks a good English but doesn't have the accent of someone brought up in the UK. But then I saw her a while ago and
 I generally don't care much about these things, so I'm afraid I can't be more help on this

Offline Bellingham

Cheers - not a big difference to me either but was wondering

Offline Bartolomeo

Jenny is not British but she was a great shag.
Don't know about cim or facial.
Shame she had upped her price from 250 to 300
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400802.0

with extra for OWO

Offline NotThe

Wow, really? Did you contact her and she said OWO is now an extra? May I ask how much?

I saw her at 250 with OWO and DFK included.

I am not sure I wanna see her at 300. But 300 + extra is a no from me