Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs and travelling  (Read 563 times)

Offline Granty

After a bit of advice here.

My situation means it's better for me to arrange outcalls than incalls. But if a WG is both an independent and on an agency's books, is she more likely to do the outcall (for info, I don't live out in the sticks it's an easy place to find, but about 20 miles drive from Newcastle) if I book her through the agency?

I'm just thinking that if she's indie it's completely up to her and she might not fancy the drive, but if she's with an agency that she'll basically go where she's told - have I got that right or would the agency leave it up to her if she'll take the booking?

Thanks.

Offline johnny34

If she offers outcalls it should'nt be a problem if shes indie or agency. Some might add a bit extra for travel money depending on the distance from themselves to you but that would be agreed before you confirm the booking.

Dino

If she offers outcalls it should'nt be a problem if shes indie or agency. Some might add a bit extra for travel money depending on the distance from themselves to you but that would be agreed before you confirm the booking.

Spot on I say.

I wouldn't worry about paying extra for travel if I was you, been a mere 20mins from Newcastle you'll no doubt fit comfortably within their 'outcall range' or it'll only be tenner-twenty extra (though don't quote me on that).

As for your query, and, going by what a few have said regarding the Law & flats -
Do many agencies have 'Drivers' nowadays?  Is it legal?
...Or have most basically cut all ties to owning flats and having employees on books to protect themselves from the Law??