Author Topic: Looking for info on Bianca Prado  (Read 1218 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

Hi all

I came across this profile : External Link/Members Only

A 36 year old Brazilian who looks lovely from the (unfortunately) blurred photos.

We have been in contact. She sounds good on messages but only does outcalls so for me there's an element of risk in doing that.  Her AW reviews look genuine and are all from seasoned AW members. She's only been around since May though.

So I wanted to ask the forum here if anyone has experience or knowledge of her?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Seems genuine from our conversation (AW and WhatsApp), although our meet did not happen.

Messaged on WhatsApp the morning of the day (read) to confirm and no reply, messaged a few hours later (read), no reply.

Gave up.

Could have been lots of reasons as to why, but it was OK, bit disappointed but no real problem as I had things I could / should have been doing anyhow.

Offline Wishful47

Yes, she’s legit. Review to follow but I met her recently for an outcall. Id say very good vfm for outcall providing you’re looking for a vanilla GFE. She had a great body imho, pretty and I believe her that she only does this part time between a day job.

Offline Firefly512


Bianca has been here before a few years ago. There are a couple of reviews from 2022 if you search BiancaBrasil

Offline gmoniey

She was recently a no show for me (last week)... more details her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=440129

So the risk is she may end up being a time waster.