Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUXURY TIFFANY (West Ham)  (Read 6361 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Veronica 4u (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TOFFT: Please see =   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41528.0

Services:
FK
DFK
OWO
Tit Job
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour. Spent 1 hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls, text and she states INDI, but it sounds like maid picks up English is good!

Location: Flat, so so to find first time around via sat nav. West Ham tube, less than 3 mins walk or Star lane DLR 5-7 mins. Free parking after 18:30  Rooms are clean.  :rolleyes:

The girl: Mid 30's (size 10) real tits, long blond hair, now this is where is gets different. She is Hungarian but has lived in Ireland for many years! thus has a voice that hard to place at first but the Irish and Hungarian mix sounds good  :thumbsup:  She has worked in a few different places in the UK.

Pictures fairly close (No photo shop)

Would I visit again: Yes

She works with External Link/Members Only and they offer duo and have visited both!

Offline punk

Thanks for the review,i'm sure she is part of the same group as tanya,sweet angie,anabella,sunny etc

Some good,some indifferent some bad,a real mix bunch.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review,i'm sure she is part of the same group as tanya,sweet angie,anabella,sunny etc

Some good,some indifferent some bad,a real mix bunch.

Yes most of these W/G have moved around the same locations and know of each other (to some degree, thus grouped IMO

Offline The_Don

Update:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:

Kissing
FK
Hand job
OWO
CIM
Tit wank(pearl neck-less)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £70 and 80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, Tiffany (Angie) English is ok to good.

Location: (Finchley) Flat a on side road. Bedroom, clean, medium to Large sized, with a low usable bed.
Small sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Free parking outside. Tube = Finchley Central +15 mins walk or 5 mins drive from A406

Would I visit again: YES (and have many times)

Pictures: Public gallery, is fair to good, of what she looks like body and face wise.

The girl: medium to long brown hair (this time), size 10/12 (is fair) 5 foot 9+, Mid 30s, Real tits (D cup).
She has tattoos (some new ones have been added since I last seen her)

Plus + Good attitude and service.  Very good work rate in cow girl (and in general). Happy to go 3+ rounds in an hour.
No Clock watching or phone pay during my punts. That voice, Irish and Hungarian mix :) :thumbsup:

Neutral: She a smoker (not during my punts but before, them). This may put some people off.

I will add,

I've punted Tiffany in 4 different locations around London. Finchley is much better over all, compared to the rest. But not as close to public transport links.

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MB81

Thanks a lot for the review. How would you rate her facially?

Thanks.

Offline The_Don

Thanks a lot for the review. How would you rate her facially?

Thanks.

I'm not one that like to put a number on looks. As what works for me may not for others.

IMO, I found better looking than External Link/Members Only

This External Link/Members Only is a fair likeness: