Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Cream Brulee  (Read 1479 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

JuliusSeizure

I will keep it fairly short as she has more than enough reviews for people to get the idea that she's fucking hot and good at what she offers so this is more of another testament to her being someone you want on your list.

Looks: No idea why she hides her face as much in pics she's really really good looking. Full lips, beautiful eyes, lush hair pushing on a 10 to be fair. Body: she's pretty fit, nice, slim and an amazing arse to match, just enough for it to have a nice shape and little bit of jiggle to it.

Comms: Really good, she gets back to you all the time although she may be busy so don't expect it straight away but when you do get one back she's on point. Also be prepared to be called sweetheart.

Place: Round the corner from Aldgate East, road name is on the maps outside the station you can't miss it. 2 mins away. Old building but it's still pretty decent.

Meeting: She's really bubbly and a genuinely nice girl to be with. greeted with a hug and kiss. Shower is good, but she was low on towels and maybe needs one or two more for the winter. Everything she offers she does very well. Good OWO goes DT with a smile and keeps eye contact. She doesn't sound one bit fake when moaning and you can tell she enjoys it.

She's also a qualified physio so if you can't be arsed for round 2 ask for a massage she's pretty fucking good at them. We chatted while she massaged me and got on really well. I actually went a little over time but she didn't mind, I think she's happy as long as you're nice and treat her with some respect.

Overall.

I will definitely see her again and said I will back after xmas and would recommend her.

If you like a GF experience and something vanilla then she's someone you want.

JuliusSeizure