Author Topic: First Time in Wrocław – Strip Clubs & Brothels?  (Read 2783 times)

Offline ne11

First Time in Wrocław – Strip Clubs & Brothels?

Heading to Wrocław for a few days — never been to Poland before so not sure what to expect. Looking for recommendations on decent strip clubs or brothels. Nothing sketchy if possible.

Appreciate any advice from people who’ve been.

Thanks.

Offline tightfoot69

I was there last October and visited this place

External Link/Members Only

I spent nearly all of the time speaking and drinking with a 20 year old Polish blonde which was cool. She told me most of the girls there are not Polish.

I eventually had a dance and in the booth she had no problem with touching and even kissing. I can’t remember the exact price but it wasn’t so expensive where I felt it was a rip off.

I tried to get the girl to come back to my hotel but she said she couldn’t.

I’m not one for strip clubs generally, I’d rather just have a punt. But if I returned to Wroclaw I might go back here. But I do think I got a bit lucky with the girl I hung out with.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2025, 06:24:17 pm by tightfoot69 »

Offline ne11

Thanks very much i will check it out when im there. Any good punt recommendations?

Online YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only
Saw this one in Wroclaw. Pretty but not stunning, girl next door look with glasses.
Came to my apartment in the evening for drinks & sex. Enjoys rough sex, took a good spanking, came in her pussy.
Couldn’t stay hard for round 2 as she’s a big bigger than the usual girl I go for.
1500zloty for a couple of hours, more than I usually give a girl but she was the only one willing to bareback.

Offline Massagetugga

External Link/Members Only
Saw this one in Wroclaw. Pretty but not stunning, girl next door look with glasses.
Came to my apartment in the evening for drinks & sex. Enjoys rough sex, took a good spanking, came in her pussy.
Couldn’t stay hard for round 2 as she’s a big bigger than the usual girl I go for.
1500zloty for a couple of hours, more than I usually give a girl but she was the only one willing to bareback.

OP posted four months ago mate, looking for “nothing sketchy”. I doubt a chunky submissive barebacker was what he had in mind :lol: