External Link/Members Only£130 - 1 Hour
CommsThe usual thing. Message replied to quickly with a copy/paste price list. Fairly prompt and easy.
GirlThis is the girl in the pics. Stunning body and pretty face. Long hair and smooth skin. Better in person than on AW pics. Previous reports mentioned crooked teeth, but the teeth were fine so I wonder if this is a result of profile recycling. Her English was pretty bad. Just a few words that weren't always easy to understand. I'm not the best at guessing ages but maybe 25 - 30?
LocationFlats by the big chimney - up 6 flights of stairs. Clean and modern.
ActionLack of English resulted in some moments of awkwardness, but nothing bad. She is very keen to please. One or two minor issues. Rubbing herself on my cock felt good but was getting dangerous so I had to emphasise that this required a condom, which was not entirely understood. I don't think this indicates a potential barebacker just maybe a bit of naivety. She really worked at the massage but it wasn't that great. Also weird habit of saying hello mid-punt. I guess if you know 12 words of English your options are a bit limited.
More positively she was really keen to please and was playful and fun. I know I've already mentioned this but her body is incredible. She's tiny, slim and flexible. Also quite affectionate and cuddly with lots of kisses (closed mouth). Insistent that i got my full time.
She is one i would look out for again with a great attitude and amazing body. Just needs to be a bit more careful pre-condom and could take an evening class in massage. And another in English wouldn't hurt.
Would recommend. Would see again.