Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed for last punt  (Read 837 times)

Offline Tmor25

Hi guys,

I wanted your expert advice. I've been out of the game for a while, but itching for one last awesome punt. I'd like to see a very good looking girl, in good shape who offers a total PSE with rimming. Happy to pay up to £150 an hour.

Who would be your top picks?

(I promise to post a review following)

Offline sumofallparts

If I was going to give all this up, and go out with a (massive) bang, I doubt £150 would get near to it !

Angie George, Miss KDD, Emma Butt etc etc - all the best reviewed girls are way out of your price band.

My advice - save up a bit more !

Offline Tmor25

Thanks for the advice. Perhaps I'll have to save up!
I haven't seen many reviews on Angie George. Just my type but what's she like?

Online akauya

For £150 maybe Maggie21, she does all except CIM plenty of reviews here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Otherwise as Sumofallparts said, save up a bit more.

fredpunter

Last punt  :lol:

Who are you trying to fool? We all know, and deep down you do too, that it won't be your last.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Hi guys,

I wanted your expert advice. I've been out of the game for a while, but itching for one last awesome punt. I'd like to see a very good looking girl, in good shape who offers a total PSE with rimming. Happy to pay up to £150 an hour.

Who would be your top picks?

(I promise to post a review following)

I've never tried this but some reviewers have mentioned it being productive, namely setting up a reverse bid on AW
where you can stipulate the price your willing to pay, duration of time for the booking, services you're after etc
then take it from there.

Lastly, are you certain it will definitely be your final punt ever?

Bobby boy

Lots of us convince ourselves this will be our last punt but I always keep coming back.
Always think I am missing out on my dream girl ( size 6/8,dfk,a level,to)have not found her yet,so will no doubt be trying once again,can anyone help me...anywhere in london Max £150.