Author Topic: -melissa - Manchester, ghosted  (Read 816 times)


1 review(s) for -melissa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline biglad13

I emailed Melissa on AW to sort out a booking and she dropped me her number and asked me to message her, I text her and asked for an incall, she replied with a date for roughly a week or so in advance so I booked and sent an aw booking request. Comes to a day or so before and I text to double check if we’re still booked in, don’t get any response but decide on the day if I’m going to go for it or not, text on the day and get no response so decided not to go to manchester.

A week or so later she replies saying she has had a change in circumstances and isn’t going to be escorting anymore just content but basically let me down when we had it booked in (but I can’t do adultwork feedback for some reason) so it’s a negative for me. I will note her profile still says escorting so not sure if anyone else will have/has had any luck.

Booking was supposed to take place towards the end of May (apologies for delay in reviewing I’ve been hospitalised)

External Link/Members Only