Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhitexx (Edinburgh)  (Read 5852 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gorgie tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Flat just off Leith Walk.

Pictures accurate, excellent time, great dfk.

Shame she's not always in Edinburgh now, would see again.

Handheld

I've seen Lily several times, and I'd definitely recommend her, especially if you like petite girls.  Very friendly and relaxed, with just a little bit of dirty mixed in there.  Prices going up to £130 ph next year I notice, but I still think she's worth the money. 

Offline seeker

She should come to Glasgow sometimes ...
Let us weegees rattle her  :cool:

carlisle78

She should come to Glasgow sometimes ...
Let us weegees rattle her  :cool:

She's there on 12/12.

Offline seeker

Thank Carlisle 78
Tried to book her when she was here a few months ago
But no luck ...  :(
Hopefully rattle her next week  :cool:

Offline loser

She says what she does and does what she says, a "Professional" woman who acts professionally. I've seen her three times in the last year and I'm an infrequent punter.

Offline tazman1002001

I've got her booked for Friday evening....she does have limited availability only.

After reading all the reviews and feedback this is one girl I'm really looking forward to seeing..... :yahoo:

I've never really had a punt with a petite girl so should be a new experience.......plus if her hands are small it will make it feel like everything is even more MASSIVE ....now that's a nice ego boost lol.

Look out for my fluffy report.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

She says what she does and does what she says, a "Professional" woman who acts professionally. I've seen her three times in the last year and I'm an infrequent punter.

You said you've seen her 3 times but not even one review.....that's useful to no one?  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I've seen Lily several times, and I'd definitely recommend her, especially if you like petite girls.  Very friendly and relaxed, with just a little bit of dirty mixed in there.  Prices going up to £130 ph next year I notice, but I still think she's worth the money.

Handheld again the same for you.....pull your fucking finger out and get up a review so that anyone (like me) can read the review and make a judgement based on that,,,,,,that's the whole idea behind this forum?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

They have probably been having a wank about going to see her  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Hence no reviews  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline seeker

The names ...handheld and lose. ..
Says it all . :cool:

Offline loser

They have probably been having a wank about going to see her 
I do...frequently. The reason I have not reviewed her is that she has been reviewed three times already and I have nothing new to add, I think we are all in agreement about her quality. Secondly I am a relative newby and most of my early posts were about her so I knew I would be accused of pimping/touting, especially as I tend towards the fluffy (I agree and approve of the cynicism shown here by Sgt. Hooker and others though).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:59:17 pm by loser »

Offline tazman1002001

Loser get a review up and stop with your excuses lol
Banned by:

Handheld

Yeah - I'm not putting a review up for such a well-established girl, especially when it'll just get torn to bits and accused of fluffiness /pimping anyway. There's plenty of info out there already - I've said what I want to say about her - go see her or don't!

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah - I'm not putting a review up for such a well-established girl, especially when it'll just get torn to bits and accused of fluffiness /pimping anyway. There's plenty of info out there already - I've said what I want to say about her - go see her or don't!

Damn who rattled your cage :wacko: ....this forum is to "review" girls....your missing the WHOLE point.. :dash:
Banned by:

JazzMan

if you can't take being "torn to bits and accused of fluffiness" then you are too weak and shallow for this forum.
Only the toughest survive on here.

Handheld

Yeah I'm cowering in awe of your tough manliness  :kiss:

Handheld

Damn who rattled your cage :wacko: ....this forum is to "review" girls....your missing the WHOLE point.. :dash:

I have reviewed her (see above). Jeez - what do you want, a fucking 10000 word essay?  :dash: :sarcastic:

JazzMan

I have reviewed her (see above). Jeez - what do you want, a fucking 10000 word essay?  :dash: :sarcastic:

You're beginning to get the hang of it now.

Offline tazman1002001

There is a reviews section for reviews.....that kinda makes sense to me....if you would rather it was colour coded to make it easier for you  :D we can ask admin to accommodate you?
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Don't worry guys....Tazman to the rescue ....I'm seeing her on Friday night i will put up a honest as well as a fluffy review in the correct section  :dash: ....... Hint hint....
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Best of luck T
I had her booked last time she was here
Phoned a few hours before hand to reconfirm the  booking before leaving home
 and no answer  :thumbsdown:
She never answer the phone. ..left me high and dry ...so plan b it was  :cool:
Would still like to rattle her though ..

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Best of luck T
I had her booked last time she was here
Phoned a few hours before hand to reconfirm the  booking before leaving home
 and no answer  :thumbsdown:
She never answer the phone. ..left me high and dry ...so plan b it was  :cool:
Would still like to rattle her though ..

When was this Seeker?

Offline seeker

Last time you were here ...
Was soooo looking forward to seeing  you . :(
But can't make it this Friday . :(
maybe next time ... ;)

Offline seeker

Sorry Lily had you mixed up with someone else ..  :rose:
It the age you know :(
I left it to the last minute to try and book and you were too busy but your comms
were excellent ...
like I said hope to rattle you in the future  :cool:

Handheld

Sorry Lily had you mixed up with someone else ..  :rose:
It the age you know :(
I left it to the last minute to try and book and you were too busy but your comms
were excellent ...
like I said hope to rattle you in the future  :cool:

Got mixed up? Aye right.

Sounds like back-peddling 'cos you got called out on it.

Fucktard

Handheld

There is a reviews section for reviews.....that kinda makes sense to me....if you would rather it was colour coded to make it easier for you  :D we can ask admin to accommodate you?

God, do you ever stop nagging? You're like a fucking old woman! :scare: :wackogirl:

Offline seeker

If one makes a mistake one should own up to it like a man .
 :hi:
How old are you handheld,your throwing a tantrum like a Five year old
insulting me calling me a "fucktard" what ever that is ,
and telling Taz to stop nagging when all he has done is offer you some all device .
You sound and act like a troll.

Handheld

If one makes a mistake one should own up to it like a man .
How old are you handheld,your throwing a tantrum like a Five year old
insulting me calling me a "fucktard" what ever that is ,
and telling Taz to stop nagging when all he has done is offer you some all device .
You sound and act like a troll.

Read back sweetie, I think you'll see it was you that lobbed the first insult.

As for the rest of it - it's just banter man. Apparently that's the done thing on here (see Jazzman's comment). Maybe you should grow a thicker skin.

I'll write a review when I actually think there's a point. Lily has already been reviewed several times, and is clearly a good punt. What's the point of me reinventing the wheel when I can say what I think here?

Offline seeker

"Sweetie"
Not something a punter would call another punter  :unknown:
something a prossie would call a punter .
You sure your your not a prossie" handheld."
Have a look in your knickers and if you find a fanny
Which you most likely will your a old tart  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Maybe this review should be changed to the "off topic" section!   :lol: :wacko:

Offline auldie63

'Fucktard' combination of fucking retard. Probably takes one to suspect one.

Handheld

"Sweetie"
Not something a punter would call another punter  :unknown:
something a prossie would call a punter .
You sure your your not a prossie" handheld."
Have a look in your knickers and if you find a fanny
Which you most likely will your a old tart  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:.

Well that didn't take long!

Christ you think everyone on here who doesn't agree with you is a 'fucking prossie'  :scare: :crazy:

Go play with your tinfoil hat sugartits  :wacko:

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe this review should be changed to the "off topic" section!   :lol: :wacko:

:thumbsup: :lol:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Well nobody else has renamed him the obvious title yet. Handheld shall now be referred to as handjob. Nice to meet you you fucking handjob.

Good banter, but come on to fuck if even tazman is giving you grief take the hint and join in with a review or two of your own, especially if it helps punters.

Offline seeker

Maybe handheld
Will do a review on palm  :sarcastic:
And her five sisters  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I take it you didn't find a fanny in your knickers
Then hand job  :unknown:

Offline seeker

Suger tits Handheld will probably get more bookings out
Of this than lilly.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Sorry babes  :rose:

Stevesmith

Gorgietony,

How is she facially? I am very tempted, pretty and slim are essential for me.

Offline gorgie tony

Very attractive and slim.

Although she does have a lot of loose skin around her stomach, which has been mentioned on a thread here (which I can't find just now), the debate was whether she'd had a child or lost weight.

Offline tazman1002001

I'm all booked in for tonite....I am totally knackered but I'm sure when I see her sexy body I will perk up ...literally lol....
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Had an amazing booking with Lily the other day....I now know why this girl is so popular she in an expert in her field......def recommended and I will write up a review soon
Banned by:

Offline seeker

What about the shaggy belly??
Or is it tight and taught  :)

Offline tazman1002001

Too be honest I didn't see.....she was commando and had a short skirt on that covered her belly ....we got so excited she just hitched up her skirt and let me have my wicked way :diablo:
Banned by:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
What about the shaggy belly??
Or is it tight and taught  :)

Hi Seeker,

On a previous thread I stated I have stretchmarks, so if this puts you off I'm not the girl for you.  :)

Offline solway

Hi Lillywhite - let's all have a laugh - loose. Skin / fat bellies - some people are so blind - you've seen it all .You look good to me  :wacko

Offline seeker

No Stretch marks don't put me off . 
so you might still get a rattling Lilly  from me
and not even now it  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

Guys she is one hell of a sexy girl......she has a great natural body that is made for sin....
Banned by:

Offline seeker

We await your fluffie review Tax.
Don't forget the bathroom and towel report. :D

Offline tazman1002001

This is going to be extra kinky....... "Heated" towel rail includes...... :dance:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Heated towels ffs  :thumbsup:
that's me wee Lillys getting rattled :music:
Some of these skank romanians don't even have clean towels :dance: :scare: