Author Topic: Stunning = busty - Birmingham  (Read 2544 times)


35 review(s) for Stunning-Meena (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline opel70

External Link/Members Only
Fee: 30 minutes @ £70

Saw she was offering full services incl. anal so fired off a text. Quick reply with rates & menu list.
Booked a time slot for later. I get there, she seemed pleasant enough, but I thought she’s not the girl in the AW picture.  Either that or the picture is yonks years old.
Decided to go for half hour as was not attracted to her. Asked for anal, she says no, not doing it today.
I hand over the notes which she stashes away in another room.
Comes back, asks me un-clothe and lie on the bed. She keeps her top on but takes boobs out.
She launches straight into OWO, no kissing or allowing me to feel her boobs or body.
During OWO she got annoyed when I touched her hair & tells me to stop it.
OWO lasted a minute.
She reaches out for a condom & I can’t believe this is happening so soon into the meet.
She gets on top & starts off fast paced trying to get me cum.
A minute of that, and with no quick end happening, I could sense her irritation, she tells me to change position.
Did mish for about 2 minutes, me forcing myself to finish as I was not happy being there & just wanted to get out,
So there it is, in and out of the building in 10 minutes.
Would have been better if I had stayed at home and watched paint dry.


Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP. Appreciate it's not nice having to recount your bad experience. Much appreciated  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Likewise OP
Have had her on HL for donkeys, based now & again around Colnbrook IIRC
The rack & the 'magic hand' drew me in
For a half hour R&T OTW
Now I won't be bothering, HL -1   
Thanks for sharing
& most worthy reporting for your 1st like  :hi: