Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried "X hot & sexy X" ?  (Read 3923 times)

Offline mordin1234

Think her name is Kimi,

External Link/Members Only

Was thinking about trying her out, any opinions ?

jockyw

No and she's an EE so wouldn't even contemplate I going to see her either.

JazzMan

£50 for 30mins but she doesn't say what is included and what is extra.
More info required.
She says "Spanish sex". What is that?

Offline auldie63

Saw her about 2yr. ago and she was alright. Worked from one of the flats on Oswald st. FK,OWO, CIM etc. I enjoyed myself, but seem to remember a review on here that was less than positive. Put her AW number in the search box and it should come up. Hope this helps.

Tjkooker

Ich will has mentioned her. Sounds a fairly standard no fuss vfm punt. Nothing to rave about but at those prices it's unlikely she will be the ride of your life.

Jimboi

Hi guys
I've tried her.  She used to be known as hot kimi.
Was about 7 or 8 months ago.  She's Polish. But her pics don't do her justice.   She really nice. 
Anyway.  It was £20 for oral with condom.  But I opted for the £30 suck an fuck.  An I tell u it was one off the best bjs I ever had.  Then I finished with her on top for about 2 mms till I shot my load.  With condom. 
But fantastic.   

Jimbo

Offline seeker

Is it me or do you guys find it strange that a glowing review suddenly appears
From a poster with one post ..
Was he lurking on the site hopping that someone would mention an obscure prossie
that he has visited, then join up and leave her an good word  :dash: :dash: :dash:
I think it's the pimp or prossie.  :crazy:

Jimboi

Hi
I just joined yesterday.  Am I suppose to introduce myself 1st.  Was going to start a post to review my past encounters.  Then seen this so thought I would reply to this 1st.  As I've been with her yes.  An it was fantastic. 
Il do a post and introduce myself

Offline Alexix

Is it me or do you guys find it strange that a glowing review suddenly appears
From a poster with one post ..
Was he lurking on the site hopping that someone would mention an obscure prossie
that he has visited, then join up and leave her an good word  :dash: :dash: :dash:
I think it's the pimp or prossie.  :crazy:

I totally agree with seeker
I was thinking the same thing

Jimboi

Hey Alexis grab hold off yourself an stop trolling.    Is it Cause it's my 1st
Post I'm now a pimp.   You moron. 
Would it be better if I just left a bad review.  Would that suit you. 
I introduced myself in another post.   Read that before spamming   
I've got loads of stories to tell.  An hope I make freinds to share them with.
That's why I joined. 

Sailormack

Let's give Jimboi a chance guys   :unknown:

chico1000

There is too much parnoid going on...surely not everyone that comes on here is a pimp or a troll...the whole idea is to get as much info of the girls out there for mutual benefit..

markw

Hmmm, Alexix. Only 97 posts...   :lol:

Offline Alexix

Hmmm, Alexix. Only 97 posts...   :lol:

Markw, I normally do not tend to write million of words on internet during my free time, I already write too much in my office while working and...
...now my posts are 98 because of you  :P  :rolleyes:

Offline Alexix

Hey Alexis grab hold off yourself an stop trolling.    Is it Cause it's my 1st
Post I'm now a pimp.   You moron. 
Would it be better if I just left a bad review.  Would that suit you. 
I introduced myself in another post.   Read that before spamming   
I've got loads of stories to tell.  An hope I make freinds to share them with.
That's why I joined.

Jimbo, I just  agreed with Seeker's thought so you could use a moderate language.
However, I do not want start an argue over banal things therefore time out :timeout: and let's have a beer  :drinks:

P.S. For Markw's happiness, the posts are 99  now  :)

Jimboi

Peace Alexis.  Have a beer on me
I'm sure il we will all get along great. 
I no I'm a newbie to you all but I'm here to chat with you all and share my experiences with you.

Anyway to the subject.  Go see hot an sexy.  £30 for a 15 minute quickie can't do any harm.
I seen her at 189  hope street at the time.  3rd floor in the building was occupied by atleast 3 or 4 aw girls.  But I see she's now at Patrick area. 

Best place to park for a punt.  I usually leave my car or van outside the nearest bookies that always works for me. 

Offline auldie63

FFS guess which door the boys in blue will shortly be chapping?

Jimboi

It's no a door.     It's an apartment block.  With a reception an lifts an shit.  If u ever see the police up there then they are up for a punt lol.  Nothing illegal goin on up there. 
Anyway it was almost a year ago when she was known as hot-kimi

chico1000

Jimboi no disrespect but Auldie has got a good point be vague about addresses and hotel names. Being specific (even if it's just a building number)  may just be the final piece the polis or the daily record need to mount an operation.  I try to avoid brothels for that reason but sometimes you end up in one and personally I don't want my photo taken When I come out with a smile or the polis to take a statement and my name and address.

Jimboi

My bad anyway.  Sry.    Newbie.  Il watch what I say in future. 
Thanks

Offline Alexix

Peace Alexis.  Have a beer on me

peace treaty: signed and sealed   
:drinks:

Tjkooker

FFs what's with the fucking love in.... May the hostilities commence!!

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see this Polish girl is back in town......feedback looks ok and at £30 for a quickie and £50 for half hour sounds like a bargain.   

Anyone seen her recently?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline chilly

I've seen her recently , and yes this is my first post ...go easy

She's a nice girl at a bargain price , she has a wee bit of a tummy now that isn't apparent in her pics but as for what she does ,I had no complaints
Her personality is great should you care about such a thing
No kissing , but you can do almost anything else

Shagger69

Talking polish girls does anyone know whatever happened to a girl called something along the lines of Christina-X or something similar. She was early 20s jet black hair with a decent body. She used to work in Edinburgh with Kasia(now Katie)

Offline mr small

Talking polish girls does anyone know whatever happened to a girl called something along the lines of Christina-X or something similar. She was early 20s jet black hair with a decent body. She used to work in Edinburgh with Kasia(now Katie)

this one ?
External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

I remember her! One of the first Polish girls I ever met. Had a really nice flat at Glasgow Harbour for a while.External Link/Members Only Banging hot body. Loved it up the bum hard(an extra £30). She started pimping for a while. Brought some hot girls across with her.

RandyF

Yeah. I remember her. I always felt like I was cock#27 of 50...and I probably was  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:55:17 pm by RandyF »

Offline tazman1002001

I remember her! One of the first Polish girls I ever met. Had a really nice flat at Glasgow Harbour for a while.External Link/Members Only Banging hot body. Loved it up the bum hard(an extra £30). She started pimping for a while. Brought some hot girls across with her.

Yeah I saw her a few times she was great....had a really nice body and looked the part as well.

She headed back home to Poland last year and said she would be back as I think she was getting loads of grief from Sergio for going Indy........was waiting for it to die down......I see she still logs into AW so maybe will be back?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Shagger69

That's not the Christina I was on about. If it is she's had a hard few years, although she was 20/21 around 4 years ago when I first saw her so ages right and she did have a big tattoo above her arse. That surely can't be the same girl I saw, I can't even see her face in hers but I'm not sure.

The girl I saw worked in apartments just past central station as your coming along from the bottom of Queen street around 3 years ago. She didn't take it up the wrong 'un and had jet black hair whenever I saw her.

If it helps she said was going to Glasgow to study fashion and was originally from Krakow
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:01:22 am by Shagger69 »

Tjkooker

She did have jet black hair for a while. She put on a bit of beef fairly quickly whenever she came back over from Poland. Guess the Scottish diet doesn't help. Five gallon of spunk a day followed by a fish supper and irn bru.

Shagger69

She did have jet black hair for a while. She put on a bit of beef fairly quickly whenever she came back over from Poland. Guess the Scottish diet doesn't help. Five gallon of spunk a day followed by a fish supper and irn bru.

Pmsl. She looks rough as in those pics

Offline tazman1002001

You really know how to sell a girl well....lol
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Selling a girl is your job. I'll just stick to honesty taz.