Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia-jones  (Read 2790 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ghost Rider

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right lads I have been getting all my information from you guys who have been leaving reviews on here about the good and bad WG. So I thought it was about time I get involved in the discussions.
NEGATIVE not sure if i should put it but i have and i will get to that soon.
Anyway about the punt. All comms fine, got to the location ok got buzzed in everthing going perfect opened the door lovley girl. Went to the bedroom sorted the paper work out. Still okay a had a bit talk then got undressed.
Started kissing then OWO, RO, plenty of play. Then on with the rubber started with the missionary, everthing going spot on. Then told her to bend over started giving her six nowt bannging away having a good old time.
Hear comes the Negative. The Fu****g bedroom door opens and a blokes hand reaches in turns the light off then back on. Im shouting what the f**k. Anyway put me of my stride. I asked who it was she said it was her driver. Anyway its the first for me, i explained to her the reason for Adultwork to have trust in the client and the WG. She did apologise and said its never happed before.  Feedback which I have plenty of. So on with the job shot me load f***cked of after 45 mins. Just thought i would let you all know of my latest punt.  Sorry cant put a link on as im on i pad.

Toshiba

Ive heard it all now

Why o why?

Offline stanleyjohn

Cross that one off the 'to do ' list.

Offline johnny34

Why the need for her 'driver' to be there at an incall location?

Did she give any reason for him doing this?

Was Anal available ( she has it in her likes, at discretion)?

Ghost Rider

Just received an email from her saying:::
"Hi again  I am so sorry for the interuption hope it didint ruin your time to much. I can only apologise it wont happen again and hopefully see you again xxx"

Ehhh nooo wont be going back there!!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Sorry the answer about driver being there is for her outcalls.
About anal i never asked.

Offline Bengeo13

You should be a thriller writer!  I'm quite engrossed reading that, building up the suspense and suchlike.
Whatever the reason there's no excuse really and I can only agree that your opinion has to be negative.
The experience was a bad one for you, but whose fault was it? Surely Sophia was as surprised as you?
Was any refund discussed, or discount for a future booking?
To be honest I don't think it would stop me from seeing her

Ghost Rider

To be honest I did think about leaving there and then. One minute I'm having a good time and boom it all goes tits up. Stopped shagging and talking about the door opening in a matter of seconds. Sophia is a nice girl it's the situation what pissed me of.

Yohan Kebab 2

weird as fuck you see the guy like?  Was it her fella you reckon were you balls deep at the time? On the plus side cracking tits

walking dead

Why would he turn the light off and on?
What  possible  genuine  reason  could there be?
that's  quite disturbing.

Jealous boyfriend?

Ghost Rider

Balls deep!! I was going like Frankie Detoria 2.30 at Cheltenham.
Didn't see the guys face when the door opened. Who ever it was he knew there was a punt going on.

Offline sasha xxx

• Service Provider
Balls deep!! I was going like Frankie Detoria 2.30 at Cheltenham.
Love the Frankie Detoria reference. It gave me a little smile with the mental  image I had x

themademan2

Which location was it? Was it the Hebburn place?

Ghost Rider

Not Hebburn.
Quayside Newcastle.

Offline Bengeo13

Hi onvcar, time to own up, sorry about that,  I was just looking for a sock I thought I'd left behind! No harm done eh?

themademan2

Ive heard it all now

Why o why?
That's why I prefer hotel meets. Discrete, only the lass in room and good shower facilities

greychap

When your booking through AW anything can happen, robbed, beaten etc, least with an agency bit more protection. But must say very odd for him to turn the light on and off and you never said what he said or what she said about why it happened.

Sounds like a pimp boyfriend or wannabe boyfriend, or driver looking at the goods hoping his day will come. :lol:

Jay-Jay

Could have been worse....had you not been facing the door the hand may have reached in and grabbed your plums !!

Jay

greychap

When your booking through AW anything can happen, robbed, beaten etc, least with an agency bit more protection. But must say very odd for him to turn the light on and off and you never said what he said or what she said about why it happened.

Sounds like a pimp boyfriend or wannabe boyfriend, or driver looking at the goods hoping his day will come. :lol:

Must say though it reminds me of something that happened to me 12 years ago. I was in the bedroom having a service and another women burst through the door in the middle of it, all she said was where is the cleaning products cant clean the kitchen with out it, she did not say sorry or oh your busy nothing really rude.

The girl said sorry but she was trying to stop herself from giggling so I think it was a set up to make me feel stupid. It just was not normal behaviour.

a2m

Could have been worse....had you not been facing the door the hand may have reached in and grabbed your plums !!

Jay

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline toon972

I can just about understand switching light on then off,thinking she did not have booking.Strange one.

Ghost Rider

Hi grey chap
The guy who ever it was didn't have a chance to say anything as I shouted out first, all Sophia could do was apologise. I do agree with about the safety factor but AW should give you that little bit more confidence with a WG you have never met before. Wen you,I participate in this world expect the unexpected. I guess it fell to me on this occasion.

greychap

Hi grey chap
The guy who ever it was didn't have a chance to say anything as I shouted out first, all Sophia could do was apologise. I do agree with about the safety factor but AW should give you that little bit more confidence with a WG you have never met before. Wen you,I participate in this world expect the unexpected. I guess it fell to me on this occasion.

Like I said something similar happened to me and it can be a bit of a shock when someone bursts in, but apart from that it was going ok, maybe the review should have been done for the driver as it was him that did it but then again maybe it was meant as a joke like I think happened to me. :D

Offline OscarC

I remember many years ago I was shagging Lady Celsea at the jury's inn in Newcastle. Just as we were building up to the final thrusts of passion one of the cleaning staff came into the room just as I told Chelsea to spank my ass. She beat a hasty retreat & moments later I came inside Chelsea as we collapsed laughing.

Shame the cleaning lady didn't come in to help out....   :D

Offline Uniformad

I seen her this week and got a feeling there was someone in the front room, might be wrong just a feeling I got after I had shower and went to bedroom.

Offline portable

Sophia is a nice girl it's the situation what pissed me of.

So.. maybe neutral rather than negative? She sounds fine, and seems as surprised as you were at the mystery hand.

Very fucking odd though, and slightly creepy. Ask her if she's found out why he did it.

Ghost Rider

Its a double edged sword. The punt was okay up until the HHHAND !!! entered the room. But the responsibilty lies with the WG. Wat if it was some jealous boyfreind who just cant take it anymore hearing his lass getting banged  of strange men humping his bird 100 times better than he ever could. Ha ha.

Marmite

Very fucking odd though, and slightly creepy.

A "mystery hand" turning lights on and off.

Sounds like a visit to the Adams Family.