Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXA SEXY GIRL ( Hounslow )  (Read 898 times)

14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle1

Here is My review on Alexa...not really a review as i walked.  Happened a while ago but im posting this none the less. She's getting a lot of reviews from Segei recently and drumming up customers. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so i was having a downer and needed a punt Within the Heathrow area and came across her, id not punted for a year and not seen her profile before. Rang and agreed a price ( i think it was £50 for half hour and £90 for an hour, prices have since changed ) I just wanted a blowjob with CIM, just the one pop with her on her knee. I was told 50 and 10 extra for owo and i can do cIM.  Was told to park in Asda and was told its a nice flat near by. TBH there are a few nice flats near that asda.

I parked up and rang, was kept waiting for 10-15min then told ( by text )to come to the high street near Argos. Lies from the beginning. i should of bolted then but id been out of the game for ages and had no backup and my phone had no internet so i was unable to search. I went to the high street it was raining heavily. Rang and was kept waiting another 10-15min, i just went into argos and pretended to look through a catalog. Got a messaging with final address. Was a flat close by,. Was greeted by her, she did look kind of like her pic but her face is very different. Im assuming those are old pics. Nasty Flat that smelt of damp. Went to a room with dodgy looking bed with no sheets and filthy floor. She asks me how long. I said if she remembers my messages but she just started shouting "how long you want". Half hour with BJ and CIM. She wanted £90!!!!! way more then the agreed 60. Long story short i just walked when she started ranting about she dont get on her knes for no one and she has plenty of customers ect ect.

Aslo like to add....Her friend who is just the same. Almost the exact same thing that happened to me happened to a friend of mine. He rang and was told to Park in Asda, He likes to shower together and asked if its a nice apartment with nice shower, was told yes. After he ended up in the flat he left after one look of the shower and the shabby interior. Oh and she doest do shower together.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only