Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mizoka AVIOD AT ALL COSTS  (Read 2470 times)

2 review(s) for Hot Klaudia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She now has a new profile guys. i believe this is her 35th one this year alone. Iv posted reviews and several others have as well. Any new punters pls Aviod her.

Brief recap....

Timewaster
Clockwatcher
Thief
Excuses
Sergie is always around
Very unclean
Attitude
basically one of the worst and i mean worst hookers in the whole of London.

Tony Montana

mdcrowe

It seemed like an April fool's joke at first, until I looked at my calendar.

Offline Turtle1

Ah crap, accidentally gave positive. 

Offline HappyandLucky

She now has a new profile guys. i believe this is her 35th one this year alone. Iv posted reviews and several others have as well. Any new punters pls Aviod her.

Brief recap....

Timewaster
Clockwatcher
Thief
Excuses
Sergie is always around
Very unclean
Attitude

Thanks Turtle, almost seen her several times but now off the hot list and money can be invested in a more favorable punt

Ben_Dover

Brief recap....

Timewaster
Clockwatcher
Thief
Excuses
Sergie is always around
Very unclean
Attitude

WHO IS "Sergie is always around" OR what does it mean please.

Offline jackdaw

WHO IS "Sergie is always around" OR what does it mean please.

General term for pimp, or other heavy geezer happy to give you a slap if you don't hand over money and piss off WITHOUT getting your tojer out.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

In the case of Sergei, Russian or other east European - I think there are other names for other pimps :cool:

Offline drwho

I used her as a plan B once.
Firstly she got quite desperate when I took longer than 5 minutes to turn up, sending texts like

"wen u cumin"
"u see me soon babi"

The address was a guesthouse on the Bath rd, but the actual room was through the back garden to a flat roofed shed.
She was slim and tall and not bad looking at all, but when I made the mistake of going down on her I was repelled by the smell of piss and got my mouth well away from that (unfortunately a little too late though)

After a quick and fairly motionless fuck she took a call and actually paid me back £10 to leave early.
This softened the blow a bit but still didn't stop it being a bit of a waste of money.

Avoid

leonardo1979

Brief recap....

Timewaster
Clockwatcher
Thief
Excuses
Sergie is always around
Very unclean
Attitude

Sorry for my ignorance - I'm new here! - Ok so a sergie means a pimp, you learn something new every day!...I've just had a look at her profile though....£70 for 1 hour is a bit cheap and I hate to say this but I think this is a classic case of 'you get what you pay for' - I fell into that trap once earlier this year by choosing a girl based on the fact that she was cheaper.

Having said that, however much she charges is her business but even still, even if she charged a tenner it is still polite to wash and especially 'downstairs' if you are going to be offering yourself - it is common decency.

Yeuk - now that I have read the posts and seen the photo's I am unfortunately imagining her smelling of piss and my stomach is churning.  :vomit:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:18:18 am by leonardo1979 »

Offline HappyandLucky

I used her as a plan B once.
Firstly she got quite desperate when I took longer than 5 minutes to turn up, sending texts like

"wen u cumin"
"u see me soon babi"

The address was a guesthouse on the Bath rd, but the actual room was through the back garden to a flat roofed shed.
She was slim and tall and not bad looking at all, but when I made the mistake of going down on her I was repelled by the smell of piss and got my mouth well away from that (unfortunately a little too late though)

After a quick and fairly motionless fuck she took a call and actually paid me back £10 to leave early.
This softened the blow a bit but still didn't stop it being a bit of a waste of money.

Avoid

The smell of piss is  :vomit:, unlucky for you as no one needs that.  I always lead with the fingers and give them a sniff before I put my snorkel on and head for the  deep. Usually works well for me  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

this idiot of a woman has had so many profiles and caution readings, i just cant understand why men still go to see her...
its baffling what rages of lust can encourage..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Sorry for my ignorance - I'm new here! - Ok so a sergie means a pimp, you learn something new every day!...I've just had a look at her profile though....£70 for 1 hour is a bit cheap and I hate to say this but I think this is a classic case of 'you get what you pay for' - I fell into that trap once earlier this year by choosing a girl based on the fact that she was cheaper.

Having said that, however much she charges is her business but even still, even if she charged a tenner it is still polite to wash and especially 'downstairs' if you are going to be offering yourself - it is common decency.

Yeuk - now that I have read the posts and seen the photo's I am unfortunately imagining her smelling of piss and my stomach is churning.  :vomit:

I have been punting over 30 years and what makes a good WG is her attitude, NOT what she Sergei or Kevin (A Brit pimp) happen to charge. So cheap doesnt necessarily equate to bad in punting as i know from punting recently with good WGs at £60-100 an hour as well as paying more than that for WGs i fancied.

Offline king tarzan

i am not on about price, i am on about her hiding her reviews and numerous profile changes..
where you got price from no idea..

Offline Londonpunter30

this idiot of a woman has had so many profiles and caution readings, i just cant understand why men still go to see her...
its baffling what rages of lust can encourage..

This is what pisses me off about aw.  Repeat profiles that get banned and then reappear again and again.  Why not ban by ip

Offline king tarzan

that is annoying, and the profile changes 1 lady to another with the same feedback being kept..
and no feedback for over 6 months

Offline smiths

i am not on about price, i am on about her hiding her reviews and numerous profile changes..
where you got price from no idea..

You will find i quoted the poster i was replying to and it wasnt you.

Offline smiths

This is what pisses me off about aw.  Repeat profiles that get banned and then reappear again and again.  Why not ban by ip

Because A/W make money off EVERY profile and arent in business to help punters, so they will happily let dodgy lowlifes advertise and keep re-advertising  and when they are ready delete their profiles taking ALL the accrued credits.

Offline king tarzan

aw are there for the cash, they do not care if the punters get ripped off or not..
quite a lot of ladies false advertise and over phone say yes to get you there..
then its no to what was asked and said yes to..
then she is using your vision to trade with her exceptional physical appearance in conjunction with mediocre services, i for 1 have fell for that.
very good looking women with brilliant attitude but with oral with and sex and a bit of mango licks..
after leaving it kicks in  not worth it!! wasted cash..

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Why not ban by ip

Not difficult to change IP address.. my ISP does it regularly and automatically.

Offline Turtle1

Just remember her face, Her profile changes monthly. There are reviews on here where guys have been taken for mugs and lost their 70 quid.....She always takes phone calls there happens to be this boyfriend whos always coming around and punter must leave asap. Sometimes money id given bk other times its not.

Offline HappyandLucky

looks like she has a duplicate profile under Lydia Beauty.  I could be wrong but same area and very similar face, eye brows etc and bust. A shame as would have given Lydia a go