Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpeachyx - near Wakefield  (Read 1614 times)

1 review(s) for xxpeachyx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_walsh

One hour, found on AW, booked via email and phone, £100.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've found this one very difficult to score. So to stop overthinking it and writing huge paragraphs I'll just keep this as simple as possible.

What was good :
- clear communications and instructions from peachy
- clean, homely environment
- warm welcome, shower and drink offered
- very good kisser, mostly lips, some dfk too
- full body, size 10, smooth skin, plenty to hold on to. Lovely long brown hair.
- great boobs, on the large size, could play with them all day
- pop one ; dfk, teasing oral, cowgirl
- very talkative, happy and smiley woman. Can hold a conversation about anything, has professional working experience and skills
- attempt at pop two ; balls licking, amazing deep owo, hand job, repeat with speed, slow down, speed, etc. she really tried!
- happy she got me going a second time, even though I didn't pop again

Dislikes ;
- meet was in her home, parking in her drive next to neighbour's house; uncomfortable for me
- not the best looking woman I've ever met
- I nearly walked just on these two points above

In the end the good points couldn't overcome the bad ones hence the neutral rating.

Overall 6/10 - a potential walkout turned out to be an average experience although the oral was amazing.

Mike_1000

Hi Jack,

I'm seeing Peachy tomorrow and I've been seeing her for 18 months or so and always found her to be a good meet. Her oral is amazing and love her tits! I always pop twice, at least once in her mouth!  :thumbsup:

Downside - not really as discreet as I'd like but then again, i've never felt uncomfortable parking there.