Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunningt Katy  (Read 2664 times)

2 review(s) for SEXYkatey1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dreyfus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have to be brief, so here's the gist of it.  She is real, and the girl in the second and third pictures.  Not, of course, the one in the first picture...

24, cute face, good body but not toned.  Polish.

was very business-like and almost aggressively defensive at first ("don't do that" etc) but eventually fell for my charm and turned truly lovely and properly sweet and feminine.  She loved it when I teased her for that.

Very nice apartment in a modern building, right after that large hospital.  I had concerns about the location, but it turned to be perfectly fine at the end.   It sounded like a number of other girls live in that place, and I suspect they are all WGs.

Services: FK, OWO, sex in various positions all allowed and welcome.  No resistance to some hard and sustained doggy pounding.  Did not try A but she confirmed that the service is available for a £20 surcharge.  No CIF or swallow despite what mentioned in the profile, but did close with CIM and she continued to suck for easily a minute or so after I had cummed (and I cum a lot).

I would say:   
Looks 6.5/7
Service 8

I won't repeat, but she is nice and you should not have concerns.  However, do treat her very nicely or she will be cold and unresponsive.

Mark Andrews

Thanks for sharing her here; just to get an idea of her, is she much like she appears in her profile on AW would you say?

Offline Dreyfus

hi - she looks exactly like the picture in the middle and the one on the right side.  Did not check the private pictures.  She is probably more attractive than that, with make up on.
Personally, I like them much more attractive than that, much slender and much classier.  So for me, it will not be a repeat.  I was hoping she would be the girl in the first picture on the left...
But she likes sex; she's genuine and she's a good sport.  She's also very cheap.  So not a bad punt.  As I was taking her doggy yesterday, I certainly thought that A would have been enjoyable (but then got distracted and we did not try -- but she had not resisted the temptation).

Offline Dreyfus

I meant: "resisted the SUGGESTION".  I was the one to be tempted (but resisted....)

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she continued to suck for easily a minute or so after I had cummed ...

This is the holy grail for me - rather rare, unless I specifically ask for it.  I think that most girls just don't understand how offputting it is to jump up and race to the bathroom after taking our cum in their mouths.  We men need to be brought down gently.  I'm going to start giving marks for it in my reviews from now on - "Post-CIM-Suckawillingness" or some such Factor.

Offline Dreyfus

I have a number of suggestions for girls who would score high on that factor, but they are all agency girls and I know how despised agencies are on this forum... 

Online Puntsmith

Thanks for the review Dreyfus.

What area was she in?

Offline JamesRockford

I have a number of suggestions for girls who would score high on that factor, but they are all agency girls and I know how despised agencies are on this forum...

Hi Drayfus - do feel free to suggest some agency girls.  Although I've never gone through an agency, I would consider it if via a reliable recommendation.  And AW doesn't have any monopoly on UKPunting, as far as I know.

Offline Dreyfus

Great CIM: one of my favourites (and I mentioned her some time ago) is Ashley: External Link/Members Only   Elegant; slender; sophisticated -- and a great slut who takes A and CIM with pleasure

Same goes for Abby  External Link/Members Only, who would also take CIF

Danielle is one of the most amazing cocksuckers you can ever meet: External Link/Members Only

Amira Pretty Indian on AW takes CIM and sucks obligingly until you're well and truly done

A lot of the cute ones from Asianxclusive all take CIM and stay there well after you're done

and there's a few others but I have to run...

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Thanks for the review Dreyfus, I've had my eye on this one for a while as well. She wouldn't happen to be off a side-road in a low-rise block 1 or 2 floors up with some metal fencing opposite? Location sounds vaguely like Tayla \ Lena's place.

Online Puntsmith

Wowsers!

Thanks for those agency recommendations Dreyfus!  Seriously hot looking blondes!  I will definitely be booking Abigal and Abby!

Abigal reminds me of stunning Julie. (External Link/Members Only)

I would love to book Danielle too, but £400 is a bit out of my price range!

I think I will have to try to book one of them for tomorrow evening - I've not punted for a few weeks and these blondes are gorgeous!

Offline Dreyfus

Sir K: that may be the same place indeed. Right next to the hospital.
P: let me know how it goes. I was due to see Ashley today but had to cancel.

Offline The_Don

Very nice apartment in a modern building, right after that large hospital.  I had concerns about the location, but it turned to be perfectly fine at the end.   It sounded like a number of other girls live in that place, and I suspect they are all WGs.

Yes several work from this location (as stated in my review which was B/S but worked ok), please see: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39357.0