Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Clark ~ Nottingham  (Read 4970 times)

Offline PeterTheGreek

Has anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Was previously on AW under other names, I believe (one of which may have been Chloe Winters). I tried searching on here using her ID but haven't been able to find much.

If not, I may well TOFT!

Offline johndray

If it is indeed Chloe Winters, I had the pleasure sometime ago. Very pretty and sexy young lady -fantastic tits. Fiesty too. I'd recommend having a go! :thumbsup:

Offline PeterTheGreek

Sounds encouraging, thanks! A pity that she does outcalls only, as I shall have to find somewhere suitable in Nottingham, not being local myself.

Online j122

Booked far enough in advanced you can get a premier inn for £29. Used them a few times, only negative is needing key card for lift, but I usually go down and meet them.

Cum2quick

Hi guys
Am interested but only one picture and all feed back blocked.
I seem to remember there was a way around this but I am on an iPad so no sure if it is possible.
Thanks

Online j122

pic is from another thread. Had her on my HL for ages, she used to have a few more pics in her free gallery showing for boobs which looked amazing!  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cum2quick

Thanks j122
Top work.
Is she worth a punt. Never done an out call but am tempted.

Offline Bangers and Gash

''Unlike a lot of members here I'm on here for the fun.......I already have a job so money is not my motive!''

Strange thing for a pro$$ies to put on her profile when she's charging £150ph, ie; top dollar!!!  :wackogirl:

Online j122

Thanks j122
Top work.
Is she worth a punt. Never done an out call but am tempted.

I've not seen her as £150 is more than I'm willing to pay for anyone at the mo.

Cum2quick

It is abit on the steep side now I think about it. Still trying to settle on a holiday punt.
Had katy77 which was a bit strange with the bloody parrot. Also Alex stone which was ok but I want a girl with bigger tits if possible.
Still looking

Online j122

She's updated her profile to include in calls. Though think there's a typo on her 1hr rate

Cum2quick

Thaks j
I will email her and find out her price but £130 looks about right.
Do we know why her feed back is blocked?

Online j122

Sure her typo was £1300 for the hr but now looks to have changed to a typo for 90 mins at £1800..... Unless I'm going mad :crazy:

If feedback says all positive & hidden, !right be that someone let slip some personal info...

Cum2quick

Just had another look.
You are not going mad the typo is on the 1 1/2 rate

Offline badsin

£65 30 mins, and £130 for the hour.

Hopefully booked for tomorrow :hi:

Online j122

She say the type of place used for incall?

Offline badsin

If you look on AW, it takes you to NG7 - however via communications I have been advised its NG8. Which to me, is either Wollaton or Strelley.
If its Wollaton, fine. If its Strelley I may have seconds thoughts!

Online j122

£65 30 mins, and £130 for the hour.

Hopefully booked for tomorrow :hi:

Did it work out OK?

Offline badsin

Did it work out OK?

Not yet..... but still in communications to try and arrange a meeting :cool:

Offline badsin

Just a quick heads up for folks:

I have received quite a few PM's from guys interested in this lady. In summary, we all seem to be having a bit of a run around with this young lady!.

- Positive sounding replies, but no confirmed times and dates.
- Possible incalls that are unable to be booked
- Changes to availability

etc etc

I dont know whether this is a peculiar game to encourage people to buy the private gallery pictures or what :dash: However, lots of good feedback and a excellent pedigree as a service provider. Confusing isnt it :wacko:

Im going to continue in my attempts to meet this young lady, as and when I do, I'll report in. If any members on here are lucky enough to have a poke before myself could they let us know what the score is please? :hi:

Im sure there plenty of chaps wanting to rattle her bones, if we can update each other via this thread it would be quicker and easier for all concerned.

Cheers guys, and good luck :thumbsup:

ps. First one to nail it wins a prize :dance: :dance:

punteman

If this is the same lady (Chloe Winters) then she's very hot

Offline badsin

If this is the same lady (Chloe Winters) then she's very hot

Correctamundo  :hi: :hi:

Well spotted :thumbsup:

Online j122

ps. First one to nail it wins a prize :dance: :dance:

Anyone close to winning the prize?

Offline badsin

Anyone close to winning the prize?

I checked my pm's on AW yesterday. CC has checked in on the 17th January but seemingly not read my message :dash:

The last communications I had, she stated she had exams through January...... this could well be the case.

I think she would do some brisk business if she was available, I cant imagine that the coin is rolling in from the private gallery.  Who knows eh?? She could have some regulars (sugar daddy types) who she see's regularly and that could be enough for her financially :(

I not aware of any prize winners as yet :hi:

Online j122

I not aware of any prize winners as yet :hi:
Don't think anyone will be as she's only listed as a Erotic Content Provider now.  :cry:

Online j122