Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Turn the effin music down  (Read 2660 times)

Dodo

Does anyone share the issue that I have with the volume of whatever music is playing in the action room. I like to hear the girls moaning and groaning whether genuine or not during the session rather than listening to some shite music. 

Offline smiths

Does anyone share the issue that I have with the volume of whatever music is playing in the action room. I like to hear the girls moaning and groaning whether genuine or not during the session rather than listening to some shite music.

I ask them to turn it down or off, usually its not a problem them doing so.

Offline threechilliman

I don't mind it if it's really low, quite nice. Some girls use it to time things so they know where they're up to.

One experienced WG I've seen starts the 'music clock' only once we get to the bed - drinks and shower are excluded from the time. Mind you, with her you won't be wanting to take to long over the formalities....

tcm

dezzatheblue2

Never been a problem, then I punt with over 30s so that could be it :rolleyes:

Toshiba

I bucked a lass to wham's "im your man"

Put me right off we just laughed about it

bricky daz

funny,haha the tempo is bang on ha ha
how loud are those i phones fuck me!!
battery and speaker technology has moved on some : )

Offline AnthG

Does anyone share the issue that I have with the volume of whatever music is playing in the action room

I hate music being on at all. Another thing I hate is when they have the room deliberately darkened.

There have been a few punts I remember where I have went in the room and it was pitch black and they had terrible music on in the background the entire time.

You honestly feel what is the point in even being there.

And its the sort of thing that you feel mega creepy in asking for the opposite. "please turn the lights on or open the curtains as I want to see you, and turn the music off as I want to hear you" sounds shifty as heck so you are stuck with going with it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Dodo

Spot on Anth. Yea, low lighting is just the worst when all you want is to have a good pervy look at the goods. It tends to be more of an issue with a FBSM as understandably they are creating the proper ambiance. I tend to wait for the chance to swith the lighting up and the music down.

Offline kidpoontang

I like to hear the girls moaning

Get married you can hear it for free :D

Online BillGoldberg

totally agree

yeah i hate it

always ask them to turn it down

Catullus

I don't think asking for lights on and music off is shifty at all.  Quite the contrary, dim lights can be used to hide all kinds of things...   As for music, I've considered bringing my own, but haven't yet. 

Ravanelli

'Bucked'? Fuck me, did that actually occur in the 80's?

Quesadilla

+1 music can definitely be a distraction for me.

Offline The_Don

I bring my own, blue tooth speakers connected to my phone. Very handy not just for punting. Then I can control the volume, music selection, this can help the direction of a punt (IMHO).
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:51:56 am by The_Don »

Quesadilla

I bring my own, blue tooth speakers connected to my phone. Very handy not just for punting. Then I can control the volume, music selection, this can help the direction of a punt (IMHO).
Hmm...anyone for a thread on playlists?  :D

Sparquin

Hmm...anyone for a thread on playlists?  :D

So I guess "too drunk to fuck" won't be on there?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I posted a thread on this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4726.msg70551#msg70551

But here's some of the shit I've heard on punts:
A fucking loud TV with ITV on
Radio 1 - largely crap music
Hallam FM - a crap advert every five minutes, the music was Jesse J and the like.
C(r)apital FM radio - with the presenter telling cheesy jokes during a celeb gossip news feature.
A love album with Rowan Keeting et al

Some stuff I didn't mind
Florence and the Machine
Lionel Richie streamed off grooveshark
Sarah Mclachlan - good music, average at best punt.

LL

I feel differently about it to you guys. One punt I had with Julia007 in Walthamstow yonks ago. In a shit-hole of a house but with her drinking red bull during the punt and with loud dance music playing in her room, her riding me fast as she could like a crazed bunny trying to keep up with the music. Pretty awesome. I've not had that kind of experience since.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I absolutely MUST have music on in the background, there's one very well reviewed working girl that lets me queue up my own playlist.

Another had some generic dance on (Although I am vaguely from that generation so enjoyed it).

Another had her own tunes on which I really enjoyed and had a bit of a chat as to what it was and swapped notes etc.

Also at times, during certain passages of music it can fit or help change the 'rhythm' of proceedings which can be very enjoyable. It can also be a great ice-breaker as well, I find that WG's music doesn't distract me but often accentuates a punt. I like the idea of carrying a small Bluetooth 'burger speaker' or something but I don't really like to travel with much to a punt, just another thing to worry about!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Has anyone else been the victim of having to listen to crap commercial radio? Why do girls put such shit on knowing it's full of adverts?

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Has anyone else been the victim of having to listen to crap commercial radio? Why do girls put such shit on knowing it's full of adverts?

Could you imagine being with a WG and having to listen to Chris Evans or the Archers!  :lol: Instant scene killer!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Malvolio

I think commercial radio is the choice of EE girls whose English may not be too good, so a lot of it is just white noise to them. 

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I think commercial radio is the choice of EE girls whose English may not be too good, so a lot of it is just white noise to them.
It's just bone idleness, think of the effort it takes to put together a good playlist. Far easier to stick on the first radio station they can find, from my experiences it's mainly been British girls that do this.

essexmat

I fucked a WG to Prodigys 'smack my bitch up' once ....

....not really  :yahoo:

Offline restless_native

I had one of my worst punts ever with this woman

External Link/Members Only

She insisted on playing a mix CD of thrash metal and even stopped at various points in proceedings to tell me how appropriate certain lyrics were. It just made my ears bleed.

Offline JamesRockford

I had a boring punt once with a Polish girl just south of London Bridge.  I politely asked about the music which was playing on her laptop.  BIG mistake - she took it as a cue to grab her laptop and waste time playing me samples of her favourite Polish electro-funk band. 

Know what I said? "Yah Cool Baby funky - love the ice-cold (Polish) lyrics!"

Actually that's a lie ... I just nodded politely as the minutes (and money) ticked by.  Punt was going downhill anyway so I just got into the groove.  Now I listen and dance to Polish funk music exclusively. (Another lie).

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:42:17 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Take your own CD Frank Sinatra usually works!  :cool: :cool:

virgil

I don't mind music but I don't like the radio being on.

Speech or speech between records or adverts are annoying.