Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Georgie  (Read 3562 times)

Offline bristolbcfc

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:23:14 pm by bristolbcfc »

Offline madeinwales56

Yep, at least six people judging by her feedback. Would you like to be more specific op?

Offline hunnieme

Was there really any need for that arsey reply?  :dash:

Offline madeinwales56

Was there really any need for that arsey reply?  :dash:

That wasn't an arsey reply. It was just a stupid question.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That wasn't an arsey reply. It was just a stupid question.

How should the OP have put it then?

Offline madeinwales56

How should the OP have put it then?

Well, I don't know BSG. I don't know what he really wanted to know but his question was very specific, wasn't it? Has anybody seen her? As far as we all know six people have seen her and left feedback. That's what I told him. I also asked him to be more specific in his enquiry. He hasn't logged on again since nearly midnight last Wednesday so in my humble opinion is a complete fucking idle time waster who can't be bothered to do any in depth research himself and relies on other people to do it for him.
I hope that answers your query. 

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Maybe your response put him off replying.
There's nothing on this site if you do a search.
Six feedbacks on AW but he was evidently asking if anybody on this site had any experience of her.

Thought we were here to exchange information not snipe and not-pick
  :unknown:
I think his question has far more validity than your comments on this thread.

talljoe

This lady looks very much like Georgie who worked at Cleo's in Highbridge, both in the room and as the receptionist for a while. Very friendly lady. Only saw her once in the room before she left.

Offline madeinwales56

Maybe your response put him off replying.
There's nothing on this site if you do a search.
Six feedbacks on AW but he was evidently asking if anybody on this site had any experience of her.

Thought we were here to exchange information not snipe and not-pick
  :unknown:
I think his question has far more validity than your comments on this thread.

Well, you stick to your opinion (and I don't give a shit) and I'll stick to mine (and you don't give a shit).
 It's interesting that the OP is so keen to get information on the girl in question he hasn't bothered to log on since the day he asked the question.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Well, you stick to your opinion (and I don't give a shit) and I'll stick to mine (and you don't give a shit).
 It's interesting that the OP is so keen to get information on the girl in question he hasn't bothered to log on since the day he asked the question.

We can all speculate on his lack of a reply. Could be for any reason.
I'm not here for a slanging match, I just think these type of responses don't help.

Offline hunnieme

People don't have to log in to see replies.

Offline madeinwales56

We can all speculate on his lack of a reply. Could be for any reason.
I'm not here for a slanging match, I just think these type of responses don't help.

+1

Offline bristolbcfc

I just cant be arsed with sheep shagging pedantic twats like you :rolleyes:

Offline Bigus Dickus

:lol:

The OP also has posted some reviews unlike the cynical Welsh bother of sheep!

:hi:

Offline madeinwales56

I loves it when you talk dirty my old Babber. You keep on my luvver and I could shoot my old jizz roight over that pretty little face you're wearing. I reckon that's a good ideal.

Offline madeinwales56

:lol:

The OP also has posted some reviews unlike the cynical Welsh bother of sheep!

Ah, Bigus Dickus. I'm glad you came along. Thank you for the capital letter at the beginning of "Welsh". A lot of people don't bother. Ah, and while we are on the subject of bother, I think you meant to write "botherer" in your little sarcastic post. You kinda lose a little credibility if you use the wrong word particularly if you are trying to look smart. Don't you think?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Ah, Bigus Dickus. I'm glad you came along. Thank you for the capital letter at the beginning of "Welsh". A lot of people don't bother. Ah, and while we are on the subject of bother, I think you meant to write "botherer" in your little sarcastic post. You kinda lose a little credibility if you use the wrong word particularly if you are trying to look smart. Don't you think?

Yes. I regularly destroy the English language on my Ipad.

You going to review some snatch or slag punters off?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:16:01 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thought I'd add to this old thread.
I notice she has a new profile now.

Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I wonder what made her delete her old one :unknown:
Photos look good but I'm wary due to the above.

cristot

been on my hl for a while for some reason....last time i was in the area though was a sunday and she wasn't working....will have a go one though probably

Offline Roth

Looks a bit rough in her veri pic IMHO. :( Linda Robson's twin maybe?  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:57:17 am by Roth »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Looks a bit rough in her veri pic IMHO. :( Linda Robson's twin maybe?  :wackogirl:

God!
I didn't see that one :thumbsdown:
Bullet dodged
 :drinks: