Author Topic: Nana Thai New 69 – Stockport  (Read 3618 times)


5 review(s) for VARISA THAI SMILE (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stanr

30 mins - £70

External Link/Members Only

Following on from my happy visit to these apartments last week, I thought I would try another one of the new four Thai girls working from here this week.

Nana was the most responsive to my initial messages so arranged to meet. Based on last week’s non-massage as such I thought that this time I would try a quick 30 mins ‘P&D’ meet for a change.

Apartment was a different number this time, on the first floor, but same layout. 2 bedrooms with another girl working from the other bedroom.

Nana was petite but attractive. Nice figure, real tits and shaven. Limited English but enough to get by. She did try to upsell me to an extra of OWO at start, but I only took the exact cash so not to get tempted by my cock!

Sorted the money out, we both stripped off, light kissing then general play.

Onto the bed and then fucking in missionary and then doggy. Then some fingering and I could feel she was REALLY wet, so I took this as a sign of possibly more to come …more fingering and then she gushed all over my hand and the bed. I think it took her by surprise, and she seemed genuinely shocked this had happened pointing to the wet mess on the sheets.

More fucking, and then some pussy licking which brought her to another orgasm, then more fingering and she gushed again.

Time was marching on, and we finished off with a nice hand job shooting my load over her belly.

Clean up and time to leave, exactly 30 mins.

Recommend – yes, she was really enthusiastic and compared to my recent massage meets, it was another VFM meet for sure

Only here in Stockport till Monday, hence quick report posted

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,794
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
« Last Edit: August 08, 2025, 11:30:45 am by LLPunting »

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126