Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantel4u - Southampton  (Read 3193 times)

7 review(s) for EnglishChantel (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline G-style

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very good Punt. Nice friendly British girl, Slim, Fit toned body, Enhanced breasts.
Okay let get them out of the way ... those Tits, they are fabulously fake, outstanding literally. None of this "they're sensitive, don't touch" stuff, they are up front, standing proud, in your face fake and lovely to handle. They sit on a vey slim and toned body.

The Punt:
Made my choice of any one of 3, not really a plan A B C but A1 A2 A3 and A1 was no reply, Chantel was A2 answered second ring, I was 40 mins away, all arranged post code texted, on my way. After about 20-25 mins I'm still 35 mins away stationary in traffic, I txt to say I will be later, all okay she's fine.
Finally arrive, house number and in.
Nice greeting, she's in a nice dress, stockings, heels. Kiss on greeting, guided to room. paperwork done.
Nice room, clean, tidy, dim but not dark. A chair for my stuff rather than having to pile my clothes on the floor .. is that so difficult?
She asked if she should keep the dress on, i said yes and i'm down to my boxers.
Nice bit of kissing and stroking finally lose the dress and boxers and i release those tits. more exploring that fine body, hers not mine, while she gently strokes the little chap. A bit of RO, she's wet and tight and seems to be enjoying the attention.
She then offers OWO and i dutifully accept, it would have seemed rude to refuse :thumbsup:
Getting close to the finishing line so on with the mac and she climbs aboard for a ride while I play with those tits and stroke her fabulous body.
Clean up, catch my breath, little chat, dressed and out. A half hour very well spent as was I.

All in all a very good punt. Certainly the best for a while
Will I be back ... fucking right I will. As I was leaving I was kicking my self as she had been on my HL for ages but I hadn't made the effort.

G   :hi:

Offline riskytimes

excellent find !!!! i will be having a go myself  :yahoo:

Offline nigel4498

She is on my hotlist too but keep knocking her back because of the fake tits, if they are as good as you say they are I might go for it.
Can you tell me where about in Southampton is she?

Offline djng6

She is on my hotlist too but keep knocking her back because of the fake tits, if they are as good as you say they are I might go for it.
Can you tell me where about in Southampton is she?

She's in Totton, saw her myself, good little punt, charged £20 extra for CIM, FK ok but not the greatest, found her friendly but not all that chatty tbh

Online Jamboney

Good review  :thumbsup: I've been tempted by her for a while. She's on my HL now

Offline Rich82_UK

Thanks for the review. Have been considering her for a while, might have to give those big fake titties a try!

Offline Hantsolo

Thanks for the review. Have been considering her for a while, might have to give those big fake titties a try!

Was thinking exactly the same thing Rich!

Offline Rich82_UK

Going to see her tonight, might have to write my first review. :)

Offline Hantsolo

Look forward to hearing about Rich as I'm seriously tempted...

Offline Rich82_UK

Never did write that review. :-P

She was ok, nothing special. Seemed very shy and quiet which is unusual in my experience. Tits are great to play with though. :)

Offline djng6

Never did write that review. :-P

She was ok, nothing special. Seemed very shy and quiet which is unusual in my experience. Tits are great to play with though. :)

I agree, nothing special.... and rather quiet which I found a bit creepy   :unknown:

Offline Hantsolo

Glad I've saved my time and money then.

Shame though as she looks good