Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke91 - Braintree  (Read 1678 times)

3 review(s) for Brooke Massage (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So a few weeks ago I was passing through Braintree and decided i needed to pop one off.
I pulled up in the Morrisons car park and decided to get on AW.

had a look and saw that B91 was apparently in the area - called and was told that she was about 5mins walk from where I was - decided to pay a visit.

Location (7/10)
apartments just behind the multi-storey carpark at morrisons. the particular flats reminded me of a motel setup. these were actual flats rather than a motel - the look was very american 'motel-esque'.
decent enough flat - clearly someone else lives there, who I was informed was a male friend of hers...there was a number of photos of some people around. additionally, i saw some paraphernalia / weapons disguised as tools strategically placed about the flat. I didnt say anything but i distinctly noticed what looked like an axe next to the door.  :scare:
otherwise, clean enough - bathroom and towels available etc. shower (before & after) time didnt come from punt.

Comms (9/10)
I know Braintree a bit so she didnt need to explain in too much detail where she was. otherwise, she answered the phone when i called and was available within a few minutes - the time it took me to walk from morrisons. lucky i guess.

the punt (5/10)
settled the money up front, I was aware that OWO wasnt an option, but i wanted to pop one off with an english bird.
this is where it kinda falls down. out the shower in the room and there just didnt feel like there was a spark. I was tempted to pull out my best moves, but given that she didnt appear to be responding to much, i decided to just go a bit vanilla, we fucked with her on top and then mish. if she was a bit more responsive and appeared to engage with me a bit more I would have been more likely to actually put a bit more effort in - but i guess im not her cup of tea, hence the bland interaction. not 100% whether i would return or not. deffo not worth a negative, but im inclined not to give it a positive. I came in the rubber and then got off.
short summary of what did / didn't happen.
french kiss (minimal tongue), oral (covered), 2 positions (but to be fair, i didnt really push for more)
no proper DFK, no OWO, no CoF/CiM (but i was prepared for these)

physical construction (love this title) solid 6/7 out of 10!
probably a size 10ish
english
nice tattoo on back/leg
natural tits
facially she was pretty standard, wont turn every head but was cute enough, i can recall dimples.

pros:
everything listed on physical construction

cons:
we didnt connect
no owo
no cim/cof
no DFK

as above - not 100% about whether i would return or not.....