Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annoying hooker profiles  (Read 1433 times)

Diehard

i don't know which is worse. The profiles that are written in such poor English and such limited information such as 'call me baby you special you I love you long time I be best fuck ever' or such like.

Or, are profiles such as Carmen-elite even worse, as there are so many dos and donts you get put off thinking the hooker will be such a moody cow that she will be an hours insight into married life!!

Hookers just seem clueless about how to market themselves. All we want are some normal pictures, not some glossy half naked shot taken slouched over a leather chair in a studio, that give an indication as to body shape and size and an idea of hair colour and style. Many will not want to show their face, that is fair enough. Additionally, we would like some basic information such as availability, a location, ie hotel or parlour or house, and an accurate enjoys list.

Not hard is it surely?

Offline Stew

Pictures somewhere along these lines would do me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

The ones that include lots of extras, especially when they say "I absolutely love french kissing, but it's £20 extra"
Move on to the next profile

Offline superchamp

Profile pictures that show the girl sucking/fucking a cock. I know she does that to half a dozen different cocks a day, but it just spoils the "illusion" when the whole point of the photo is to imagine your own cock in her.

Offline CBPaul

The list of dos and donts has me clicking the back button, a profile should entice me, not tell me what I'm not allowed to do / touch.

Also.....

Random characters arranged to look like a pair of tits etc. If you've nothing else to say, then say nothing.
Lame attempts at erotic literature, I had more literary talent with my alphabeti spaghetti when I was 5 than most of them.
Claims to have the tightest pussy, tightest arse, best deepthroat etc on AW - how the fuck do they know  :dash:

Jay-Jay

"Claims to have the tightest pussy, tightest arse, best deepthroat etc on AW - how the fuck do they know" 

Adultwork have a very stringent auditing method which includes examination on their "tightometer" and "deepthroatogram" equipment. They want to absolutely stamp out fake profiles and false claims apparently in a quest to provide us punters with the best customer experience !

Jay

Offline Jimmyredcab

Many will not want to show their face, that is fair enough.

Even if they don't want to show their face they can post better pictures than this, it tells me absolutely nothing about who I am going to meet --------------------- as useful as a chocolate teapot.     :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Andre 3000

Do's and don'ts, extras and more importantly a refusal to have or send a face picture. Means I'll happily move onto the next.

Offline CBPaul

"Claims to have the tightest pussy, tightest arse, best deepthroat etc on AW - how the fuck do they know" 

Adultwork have a very stringent auditing method which includes examination on their "tightometer" and "deepthroatogram" equipment. They want to absolutely stamp out fake profiles and false claims apparently in a quest to provide us punters with the best customer experience !

Jay

:lol:

Well, you learn something new everyday. I guess the 3 profiles I've seen today claiming to have the tightest pussy on AW must all be tied for first place according to the tightometer.

I feel totally reassured that in seeing them I will experience an exceptionally tight pussy and won't be disappointed in any way.  :D

Offline Punter Griffin

The profiles with lots of 'thumbs up' emotes makes me move on.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do's and don'ts, extras and more importantly a refusal to have or send a face picture. Means I'll happily move onto the next.

Agree totally, there is no legitimate reason to refuse to send a face picture.     :thumbsup:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Even if they don't want to show their face they can post better pictures than this, it tells me absolutely nothing about who I am going to meet --------------------- as useful as a chocolate teapot.     :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh I dunno...James will like it, after all, he did say that the majority of men are first attracted to a lady's legs, perhaps she's taken his advice re how to take a photo to attract most men...?

:sarcastic:

Andre 3000

Agree totally, there is no legitimate reason to refuse to send a face picture.     :thumbsup:

Especially when we're paying upwards of a £100 for the pleasure of potentially having sex with them. You can bet I want to see what she looks like before I give her my hard earned.

If she can't fulfil that rather simple request then I can't be bothered. I know a lot of them are scared of being outed but all I'm asking for is a normal clothed face pic, not a picture of her with with her legs spread.

Offline restless_native

Extras are my pet hate. I don't want to feel like I'm picking from a shopping list in advance. I'd rather see a woman with a higher rate in which everything is included and just do whatever feels natural at the time.

I'd also never book anyone with ambiguous pictures either. But, I suspect most guys wouldn't either.

Offline leedstony

Only one way to decide; get them all in one room and, in the style of Harry Hill's TV Burp ............ FIGHT!!!

Andre 3000

Extras are my pet hate. I don't want to feel like I'm picking from a shopping list in advance. I'd rather see a woman with a higher rate in which everything is included and just do whatever feels natural at the time.

I'd also never book anyone with ambiguous pictures either. But, I suspect most guys wouldn't either.

'Extras' especially when they're for stuff like OWO and french kissing should set off alarm bells in any sane punters mind, if she's nickel and diming things like that, will she be holding back during the actual punt?

fredpunter

In my mind if they charge extra for something they would rather not do it. If they would rather not do something that I want then I would rather go elsewhere.

Offline Punter Griffin

I found this profile while in Plymouth : Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

How she gets any work is beyond me, since £280ph seems like a bargain.  :unknown: