Author Topic: Tall girl in central London  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Mastercraft70

Any recommendation for a tall girl (at least 6')?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Is being over 6' the only (other than being female) requirement?

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Offline Mastercraft70

Is being over 6' the only (other than being female) requirement?
Well thanks for asking, its true that my request remains vague... caucasien slim to average, and preferably between 25-35 y.o. CIMS would be great... but that's not a requirement

Offline diver ted

Well thanks for asking, its true that my request remains vague... caucasien slim to average, and preferably between 25-35 y.o. CIMS would be great... but that's not a requirement

As per Waterhouse's reply#2 above you can search AW on height.
Likewise Diva has an Extra Tall filter...
 
No personal knowledge but Diamante @ Diva (6'2") has a number of recent positive reviews on UKP...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=430907
External Link/Members Only
DT

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
I like a tall girl.  Three tall girls I have reviewed are English Summer Reid (on the AW list posted above).  Will want a deposit.  And Vivalac and Miss Capri are both 5' 11".

I like shorter girls too, BTW.

Offline Julius1966

April at House of Divine is pretty tall. 5' 11 I'd say and good fun. Review to follow.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ivor Hunch

holly hendrix and sexy_sarah are both tall- over 6 foot in heels.  and both great SPs in my view.


Offline Shades

Another one for miss Capri, although not quite 6 foot, but very close.

Offline Stevelondon

I like a tall girl.  Three tall girls I have reviewed are English Summer Reid (on the AW list posted above).  Will want a deposit.  And Vivalac and Miss Capri are both 5' 11".

I like shorter girls too, BTW.

Then again anything in between is acceptable  :D :lol:

Offline Mastercraft70

I like a tall girl.  Three tall girls I have reviewed are English Summer Reid (on the AW list posted above).  Will want a deposit.  And Vivalac and Miss Capri are both 5' 11".

I like shorter girls too, BTW.

I met Summer Reid 18 months ago. If i was to review her that would be a vwry clear "Positive", and I think I will meet her again, but I prefer to meet other tall SPs before seeing her again.

Offline Mastercraft70

As per Waterhouse's reply#2 above you can search AW on height.
Likewise Diva has an Extra Tall filter...
 
No personal knowledge but Diamante @ Diva (6'2") has a number of recent positive reviews on UKP...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=430907
External Link/Members Only
DT

No need to look further. Thanks mate!!

Offline paul_2407

I met this girl before she started working with this agency but lost her number. She's at least 5'10".

External Link/Members Only

Offline yesbby

This one is 6 foot 2, which is why I didn't see her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Julius1966


Offline jamiekinkxxx


Offline Stevelondon

or £300 if you book two, which isn't so bad

 :D   Only you would explain it like that  :D :lol:

Offline jamiekinkxxx


Offline braggy

I met this girl before she started working with this agency but lost her number. She's at least 5'10".

External Link/Members Only
How much did you pay? Exorbitant rates !!!!

Offline juzz

:D   Only you would explain it like that  :D :lol:

Even better at £66/foot.  :D


Offline Mastercraft70

As per Waterhouse's reply#2 above you can search AW on height.
Likewise Diva has an Extra Tall filter...
 
No personal knowledge but Diamante @ Diva (6'2") has a number of recent positive reviews on UKP...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=430907
External Link/Members Only
DT

I finally met Diamante. She’s really tall indeed (6'2" / 187cm). Great punt – full review coming soon.

Offline danielisi

Seen recently - review will come soon. She’s taller than advertised height and, to my eyes, very good looking. She said she was around 6’1 or 6’2, which checks out.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Seen recently - review will come soon. She’s taller than advertised height and, to my eyes, very good looking. She said she was around 6’1 or 6’2, which checks out.

External Link/Members Only

Stunner too!  :thumbsup:

Offline braggy

holly hendrix and sexy_sarah are both tall- over 6 foot in heels.  and both great SPs in my view.

Looks like Holly Hendrix profile is deactivated. Wanted to book her
« Last Edit: December 06, 2025, 06:40:20 pm by braggy »

Offline steventft

Looks like Holly Hendrix profile is deactivated. Wanted to book her

Looks like she is back - profile is active again. She was lots of fun - will definitely try to arrange a meeting when she is in town again.


Offline MLawro93