Which is odd as she clearly confirmed the booking and marked it as taking place thus allowing hm the opportunity of feedback & FR
I don't think this is an open and shut case as first it seems.
1) She might have confirmed the booking upon receiving it, some do.
Not good practice granted, as it leaves them open to abuse/neg's like this, but none the less they do.
2) It is strange his feedback is hidden, I have never heard of what Anth refers to as it happens automatically.
an option to hide feedback.
Hovering over may show you his good ones, but as there is a dispute I don't think that would show.
If there was two disputes, then only one would show. (I think)
3) She has 46 good feedbacks, with not a mention of anything untoward.
4) The way the neg' is worded, sounds to me like it's from someone who's been rejected by her:Everything i said on the feedback was true, she just can't take criticism.
The booking did happen thats why she accepted and confirmed, live with it.
How can I be the timewaster when shes the one that came, stole and left after only an hour and half of the 3 hour booking.
She has a daughter, how can i lie about that. She'll be the one lying as her daughter doesn't know shes a hooker.
She wasted her own time, came all the way from leeds just to fucking con someone, while she could have stayed at home and done some incalls.
I have seen women younger than her that show alot more respect and passion and are actually worth the time and money and are nicer, kinder, pleasant, cleaner than Chloe.
Face it Chloe the booking happened so live with it, your just lying to yourself.
Plenty more fish in the sea, much much nicer ones:)
Ain't worth the time, money or fuck!!!!!!
score 1 - for turning up and the fuck, thanks.
5) It sounds like he knows too much about her,
ie, The reference to her daughter.
The comment "Plenty more fish in the sea" like he's trying to make her jealous.
I'm not a psychologist but I'd defo say there are grounds for suspicion here.
Always good to keep an open mind.