Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Porsha - South Kensington  (Read 1245 times)

8 review(s) for SEXYPORSHA (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

Porsha had been on my HL for ages so thought I'd give her a go a couple of weeks ago. Arranged the meeting a day in advance and met at the "well-known block in South Kensington".

When she opened the door she looked great. She was dressed in some fake leather thing with stockings and knee-high boots, a real slutty get-up. Her body is amazing, much better than her pictures suggest. I think she's taller than it states on her profile, even when she took off her heels she was a bit taller than me. In comparison, Maggie21 was about my height and people always remark on how tall she is.

Back to Porsha. Her body is really firm and she has had the best boob job I've ever felt. They feel almost natural and look great.

Services were pretty vanilla. Oral both ways, a bit of fingering, DFK, and sex in a few positions during which she spent a lot of time staring at herself in the mirror behind the bed. The bed was a bit noisy and she had to stop at one point to brace it with a pillow.

The reason this is a neutral is that we just had no rapport at all. There was very little chat and even though she delivered all services professionally, none of it felt like it was fun and she didn't do a great job of faking having a good time. I left a bit disappointed.

I think she would deliver a good service with most people and she's definitely hot, if a bit older than she looks in her AW photos. So I give her a neutral because she wasn't bad and didn't do anything to make me uncomfortable, it was just we didn't click so it wasn't very enjoyable for me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stayer

This is the kind of review I like to see. Maybe she was tired, had an off-day, isn't as good as some others think, didn't click with you.

But we want to see some negatives to counter all the positives.