Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina Grey of Oxford  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Nyquist

Has anyone seen Christina Grey (link below) ? She does't seem to do a lot of things i.e. OWO, kissing  and has no face pics but that body is voluptuous (if the pics are genuine)

External Link/Members Only

Offline fettish008

I'm thinking of booking her this weekend but as you say she doesn't seem to do much.she is just down the road from me so really tempted to book her.i will let you know if I do visit her.

Offline madeinwales56

That's a serious pair of tits ...

Offline Nyquist

I'm thinking of booking her this weekend but as you say she doesn't seem to do much.she is just down the road from me so really tempted to book her.i will let you know if I do visit her.

Is she in the city centre ( ie where the university is) or further away from there ? I don't live in Oxford so would be a bit risky for me to take the plunge if she hasn't  been reviewed on here. It's annoying she doesn't kiss (I can live without OWO) but she's got some special offers on her profile at the moment and that body and tits are  :thumbsup: Do put up a review if you meet her.

Offline fettish008

I think she is in a village just outside oxford.will let you know. :rolleyes:

Offline Lewis

Offline Stiltskin

Too pricey for me.

Didn't you spot her Black Friday offers? £100 an hour now.

Offline Lewis

Didn't you spot her Black Friday offers? £100 an hour now.

I ain't black though  :D

pieere

i have cammed with her before, she looked more un fit on cam than in her pics, more of a belly and her tits were not as nice out of her bra,

pieere

Let me know if the punt went well, as i have been tempted myself

Offline Nyquist

i have cammed with her before, she looked more un fit on cam than in her pics, more of a belly and her tits were not as nice out of her bra,

How would you rate her facially on cam ?

pieere

When i cammed with her she had no make up on, so pretty normal round faced, nothing special, i would say she was an average Bbw