Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma xox  (Read 7002 times)

2 review(s) for Emma xox (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tjkooker

Can rely on James  :lol:

And yes that lass looks like she would be better VFM. She maybe even does a happy meal offer.

Emma... Don't take the banter to heart. It's a punters forum where we say what guys would say in the company of other guys. Prossies feelings are not high on our list of priorities when posting. Some pretty nasty shit gets said about guys on SAAFE, quite often maliciously.

Emma x

TJ I don't take anything to heart doing this job - i was simply saying that I am quitting for good and no need to lower my prices when I'm pretty much fully booked until i leave like i have been most days I've worked the past year!

I don't use SAAFE although had a read and it is like a female version of this which is quite funny!

James, that girl looks like she could make a good WG, you should go see her sometime ...

Offline seeker

You don't get eticons like these for instance
 :rose:  :coolgirl:  :dancegirl:  :angelgirl:  :kissgirl:  :kiss:
On the sisterhood webshite.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Come on Emma you know you want to ..
You could even except by pm  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

TJ I don't take anything to heart doing this job - i was simply saying that I am quitting for good and no need to lower my prices when I'm pretty much fully booked until i leave like i have been most days I've worked the past year!

I don't use SAAFE although had a read and it is like a female version of this which is quite funny!

James, that girl looks like she could make a good WG, you should go see her sometime ...

This is what I love about Emma's posts she is feisty  :diablo:.......but never cheeky.....oh and James she owned you there big style lol..... :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

BigBandy

She's hardly going to come on here and say yeah that pimped rocked my world day in and day out and I'm full of aids thanks for the thousands of punts I've infected hahaha

Sailormack

I think Emma should push the boat out and arrange a final UKP gangbang before she goes to her new junk food job.

What you say Emma, I have 50 notes and I'm willing to spend it :cool: