Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Summers x  (Read 1886 times)

4 review(s) for xNaughtyGirl89x (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

External Link/Members Only

Having read positive reviews on here, I thought I should visit this Scottish lass!  She is just amazing.  Flat is very convenient to get to, just off the subway.  Nice and clean and tidy etc.  I had emailed Miss Summers prior to our meeting to ask a question about her likes / dislikes on her AW profile.  She had not listed foot worship in the likes, so I wanted to know if it was on the cards.  Quick reply yes, so booked a half hour foot fetish session for £70!

On arrival, a beautiful blonde greeted me -- what a sight to behold.  Although I was obviously nervous (intimidated by hot women) she made me feel very at ease, and we got onto the bed together after sorting the arrangements.  Miss Summers gave fantastic OWO for a while, before letting me explore her cute feet and toes.  Her feet are very sexy, and she has these kind of knobly toes, a bit knuckly even?  Absolutely fantastic, and she seemed more than happy to let me kiss her feet, suck on her toes etc.  I was especially thrilled by the footjob.  Soon, I asked her to go on her tummy, so I could lick the soles of her feet and bottoms of her toes, and then I came all over her pretty feet!  Wow.

Overall, an amazing time, brilliant chat, a very stunning lady.

ich will

No mention of Miss Summers fantastic boobs Stuart??? lol sounds like you had a great time

Tjkooker

No mention of Miss Summers fantastic boobs Stuart??? lol sounds like you had a great time

Yes her main asset doesnt get a mention. When did she dye her hair blonde Stu???

Offline seeker

Sophies been blond for a few months now
I love her tight taut body...
And she's a nice girl  :D

Offline seeker

Forgot to mention
Her tits are Fantastic  :lol:

Tjkooker

hmmm ok Seeker. Ill give him a bit more credability then. However I tend to treat new posters the same way I treat AW profiles. If it looks and sounds too good to be true it probably isnt.

Offline rogue5

Profile is P!ss poor if her bodies that good, you would think there were a few more photos of it.

Tjkooker

Profile is P!ss poor if her bodies that good, you would think there were a few more photos of it.

Yeah I had my doubts when she first appeared. Got word elsewhere that she was worth the gamble. She keeps her profile like that for discretion.

Offline seeker

If Sophie lost just  a few kg she would get a 9/10
From me .... :kissgirl:
so cmon Sophie, get down to the gym  :D
and lat me know when your back to a size 8. :rose:

Offline randydandy2013

Sophies been blond for a few months now
I love her tight taut body...
And she's a nice girl  :D
I seen Sophie a few weeks ago and had a great time, IMO I would say that her hair was light brown with a few possible highlights, certainly not a total blonde.