Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JadeManchester_  (Read 4177 times)

5 review(s) for JadeManchester_ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

stuart_gla

External Link/Members Only

One of my first punts in Glasgow, and this English lady has totally corrupted me since.

I seen her at the end of September, while she was here on tour from Manchester, and booked a two hour GFE (girl friend experience) for £180.  Directed to a rented flat up the west end, easy to find, shower, clean towels and men's shower gel available.  Offered a bottled beer and a snog on arrival -- quality stuff!  Jade is a very friendly and chatty lady, I felt completely at ease in her company.  I am not the most outgoing person, and with Jade at no time during the two hours did I feel awkward.

Plenty of kissing and cuddling, the 2hr GFE is billed as a relaxing time -- not two hours of hardcore non-stop shagging (you have to pay full-rate for that).  Ideal for un-winding after work.  Jade has fantastic oral skills, OWO and CIM, worth visiting for this alone.  Really gets into it, down on her knees slopping away, looking up -- it was not long before I came.  As for shagging, I found it challenging to rise to the occasion, nerves and what not, but Jade was very responsive to this.  Did not ask, "whats wrong, honey?", the killer question!  Just got on with chit chatting about random stuff, sloppy OWO, and a bit of massage, and reverse oral, professionally swerving the floppy.  Highlight of the meeting was Jade's bum and feet.  I massaged her cute derriere for ages, enjoying the *perfectly* rounded shape, licking her little bum hole.  Jade has very cute feet too, there are some pics in her AW gallery.  She was happy for me to play with her feet, sucking toes etc, not ticklish at all.  With Jade lying on her tummy on the bed, legs bent up at the knees, soles facing up, I came on her feet and bum twice, quite the sight!

Overall, excellent time, hot lady!

Fourthreesemi

I had tried 2 call her a few days ago.no reply. Sent a txt and she advised was available 4 friday. She txt me Friday afternoon which was fine but busy at work. My intention when I got a break was 2 let her know not possible.  I did reply and apologised and a got  cheeky reply saying "it was kinda pointless to book then".

I was cheeky back but found her attitude a bit off and told her 2 get over herself.

U can imagine the reply.

She might be decent but unfortunately not the best customer service skills!!

Tjkooker

Online seeker

JadeManchester

I had tried 2 call her a few days ago.no reply. Sent a txt and she advised was available 4 friday. She txt me Friday afternoon which was fine but busy at work. My intention when I got a break was 2 let her know not possible.  I did reply and apologised and a got  cheeky reply saying "it was kinda pointless to book then".

I was cheeky back but found her attitude a bit off and told her 2 get over herself.

U can imagine the reply.

She might be decent but unfortunately not the best customer service skills!!

Hmmmm not quite sure that's how it went hun! You got an arsey reply because you let me know LAST MIN you could'nt make the booking ...I Don't mind a bit of a slagging off but at least tell the true story xx

Fourthreesemi

First of all I'm not slagging u off just giving an honest appraisal.

I gave u 4 hours notice and even if I didn't I wouldn't have been so disrespectful 2 leave it last minute.

I also apologised later that evening as well if u remember?

Online seeker

Jade .  What size are you really  :unknown:

Online seeker

Sorry .. looked at one of your previous posts
Size 14 ..
Toooo big for me . :D

JadeManchester

Sorry .. looked at one of your previous posts
Size 14 ..
Toooo big for me . :D

awwww no gutted babes xxx

Online seeker

Get down to a size 10 max ...
And I'll think about it  :sarcastic:
I do a very good rattling  :cool:

JadeManchester

Get down to a size 10 max ...
And I'll think about it  :sarcastic:
I do a very good rattling  :cool:

From what I've read your not having a very good time with the size 10's!!!.... Maybe time for a change babes! Variety is the spice of life n all that! and no Im happy being a chunky monkey 14 ta xx

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'll come and ride your curves for 15min Babe. As long as it finishes with a (yum!) Facial  :P

Online seeker

I only put up Negative reviews now ..jade
so other punters can avoid the nasties :crazy:
I don't review the good punts but will mention them if another
punter wants some info .

...I saw the delectable Tiffany on Sunday a size 6 babe  :rose:
And I'm still smiling .. :cool:

JazzMan

I only put up Negative reviews now ..jade
so other punters can avoid the nasties :crazy:
I don't review the good punts but will mention them if another
punter wants some info .

...I saw the delectable Tiffany on Sunday a size 6 babe  :rose:
And I'm still smiling .. :cool:

Why not?

JadeManchester

I'll come and ride your curves for 15min Babe. As long as it finishes with a (yum!) Facial  :P

Ohhhh least someone reads the profile on AW (yum!) xxx

Seeker... Good to know babe was almost feeling sorry for you there ..... But yeah why don't u  do reviews on the good girls you see??  Xxx

Stuart_gla - thanks for the report so glad U had fun babe very genuine guy ! Think U guys r being a bit hard on him xxx

Fourthreesemi - I wouldn't know about any sorry message babe as I block time wasters xx

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:07:23 am by JadeManchester »

Fourthreesemi

Ohhhh least someone reads the profile on AW (yum!) xxx

Seeker... Good to know babe was almost feeling sorry for you there ..... But yeah why don't u  do reviews on the good girls you see??  Xxx

Stuart_gla - thanks for the report so glad U had fun babe very genuine guy ! Think U guys r being a bit hard on him xxx

Fourthreesemi - I wouldn't know about any sorry message babe as I block time wasters xx

Aye no bother!!

Tjkooker

Owned by a prossie. I'm sure there might be a rule against that though??  :wackogirl:

Tjkooker