Author Topic: orgasmic massage xx (Abby) - Weybridge  (Read 4563 times)


6 review(s) for orgasmic massage xx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Her profile caught my eye after seeing a couple of reviews on here, and not being too far away, I decided to pay Abby a visit. Booked for 1 hour.

External Link/Members Only  -  Paid £130 for a 1hr tantric massage session.

Good comms - messaged for availability on the day, fairly quick reply… agreed the time and she messaged back with confirmation and postcode.  Reasonably new (I think), small development of apartments not far from the Brooklands area of Weybridge. Parking available, wouldn’t advise using the almost non-existent public transport.  Arrived, texted and she gave the flat number before buzzing me in. Nice apartment with massage couch in the middle of a dedicated room with soft meditation music playing, and candles and incense burning. Decent bathroom and shower which I used to quickly freshen up in before being shown back to the main massage room. Very serene setting.

Abby is a demure, strikingly attractive and friendly lady, who I’d say looks more early 30’s than the stated 39 on her profile. Facially beautiful, somewhere in the region of 5ft5/5ft6, lovely body, and around a size 8 to 10 I’d say.  She was wearing a kind of sports bikini with a loose, short sarong over the bikini bottoms.  Not overly revealing, but it did look good on her.  Boundaries discussed - no sex, no oral either way and no touching intimate areas. I was fine with this, as I wasn’t there for FS or GFE, I wanted to try what was being billed as a proper sensual tantric massage with lots of edging.

Started off FDM, very gentle, stroking massage, soothing voice encouraging me to relax and breathe deeply.  Lots of warm oil applied.  The massage itself was not really a massage in the conventional sense, rather lots of sensual stroking and gentle pressure applied to certain spots - guessing chakras?  No RUs but there were a few CCs which helped to get the sap rising.

Flipped over around the 25 to 30 min mark and this is where things picked up considerably.  More sensual stroking and rubbing, with plenty of attention to the “lingham”.  Touching and caressing allowed but not pussy or breasts.  What followed was lots and lots of slow, expert edging - some of the very best edging I have ever had. Abby told me to let her know how close I was each time as she edged and stroked me. With that, and with her reading my body as I was close to climaxing, she would back off accordingly before slowly building up again and taking me to almost the edge once more, and then backing off again. This went on multiple times for around 20mins before she finally brought me to orgasm.  Excellent finish and when she’d emptied me, cleaned me up and told me to stay put and relax for a few mins - no rush.

Showered again to get the oil off, or some of it at least, then chatted and was out probably 20mins after the hour.  Abby is not a clock-watcher and the massage/action itself lasted almost the full hour. At no time did anything feel rushed or on the clock.

In summary, an overall positive meet with a beautiful, demure, and friendly lady who takes time to deliver a very sensual service and genuinely cares about the sensuality of the experience.

One thing to note, a previous reviewer suggested that he could still smell the oil on himself a day or two later.  He was not imagining it - I can confirm the same (next day at least) despite thoroughly showering again at home immediately after my visit.  Just an FYI in case anyone decides to visit, but who has a partner/wife/gf with an airport sniffer dog sense of smell..!

 
 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2025, 03:41:13 pm by Waterhouse »

Offline stonebow1

Thanks for the review. Tempting, but....

Personally I couldn't pay £130 for no access to her breasts.


Offline Risky80

Think the punter who could smell oil was me. Good to hear you had a good time. I'm tempted to go back as I enjoyed her service, but the edging didn't go on long enough for me. Did you discuss it prior or did you just go with the flow? I'm not sure if she has a routine or whether she's open to discuss the session more.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Think the punter who could smell oil was me. Good to hear you had a good time. I'm tempted to go back as I enjoyed her service, but the edging didn't go on long enough for me. Did you discuss it prior or did you just go with the flow? I'm not sure if she has a routine or whether she's open to discuss the session more.
Yes, we chatted briefly beforehand about the edging bit, also I suspect there is room for a bit of variety - for example she lists Tie and Tease in her profile.  I was happy with the edging duration (circa 20mins) on this occasion, but would probably ask for a bit longer were I to book a return visit, which I would certainly consider.  As others have mentioned though, the only downside is limited service. Very frustrating given how fit and a attractive she is.

Offline horsa

Does anyone know if she’s still around?  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Does anyone know if she’s still around?  :hi:
Are you for real?  Bumping a year old review when all you have to do is click the link or search on AW?

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Does anyone know if she’s still around?  :hi:

You probably can't see it because her profile is only visible if your vpn is set to the UK

Online webpunter

You probably can't see it because her profile is only visible if your vpn is set to the UK

Sound intel
Did a review a year ago deffo a +ve tho haven't rushed back
I see that her profile is now Inner Bliss
I've found out that this can be also achieved when buying Tesco Value toilet paper


Offline sin

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Strickly into no touching allowed. She is good id you are looking for a real tantric massage experience.