Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyfoxymansfield - Mansfield  (Read 3552 times)

14 review(s) for Jessica-Bond (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for The_Topless_Masseuse (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Batman2012

This is my first post and review. I normally read the posts on here as a guest, but feel I could make a valuable contribution to the group.

I saw this lady a few months ago and wanted to share my experience after reading another review on here it sparked my bad memory of the event.

Comms were ok, we conversed by email which I prefer. I have over 50 positive feedbacks on AW so not normally an issue. But she still wanted a call, called had to repeat everything we'd already agreed on AW. Booked a week in advance, she told me she'd text me the morning a few hours before the booking, she didn't I had to contact her to get her details being it was an afternoon meeting i didn't want to be late. I only live around 10 minutes from her so not to much of a problem.i had to tell her what I wanted again and tell her what I wanted her to wear.  I got there on time, called she didn't answer straight away, waited 10 minutes, she then called me saying he was running late. She said park down the road at a certain number which I didn't do as I'd never park where a WG tells me to park. So parked in another street. The area looks like a run down council estate with the scum of the world sitting in their front gardens on old sofas. I should have jumped back into my car (more on the car later)

Now parked called her, surprise no answer. So just about to turn round then she called, told me how to get to her house, had to walk up to round where the back garden entrances are, looked for a "boot" in the window and come through the back gate. She cares so much about being discreet??? Went though the back gate and I could see straight onto the street as there was no front garden gate so everyone could see me arrive. She let me in, fake fake fake. She had fake everything. Like orangy skin fake nails fake eye lashes fake hair. I was let into the kitchen which was a right mess and smelled of stale fags. She is a lot larger than how she looks on AW probably size 14 - 16. I thought fuck it, fat chicks need love too! She wasn't dressed how I requested, just wore some old flowery granny dress. Not very sexy. She offered if I wanted to use her bathroom, after looking into the shoe box of a bathroom which looked like it would fall apart so I kindly declined.  She lead me upstairs to her sex room clean enough. Gave her the money, she buggered off for 10 minutes to stash the cash. Came back took the flowery number off to reveil a very unsexy half eaten thong and some corset thing. She offered a massage that I declined as its a time wasting procedure. She then gave me the most boring bj ever. As soon as I could I got her clothes off and found small boobs and a very flabby belly with load of stretch marks that she was trying to hide not surprised. On went the condom, she got on top started bouncing me into the bed and started playing with her flabby pussy named "Craig" (a tattooed pussy) after about 30 minutes she wanted a fag, I said Wft. No she already stank of fags. I'd booked an hour I cut my loses and left 10 minutes early. Only because she answered her phone during the booking and she was constantly checking the time.

I've never normally had any issues like this before just seemed mechanical and uninterested.

Her profile says she's 21. No way! At least 26, maybe older. I'm afraid to say I only booked her as I wanted a quick fuck and she's local to me and doing an offer. Only 100 quid for an hour.

I wouldn't recommend. She also has recently changed her user name probably to hide from Bad feedback.

External Link/Members Only

She is just like all the shit in Mansfield. From experience stay away from punting in Mansfield.

Batman2012

I forgot to mention when I returned to my car there was a group of teens looking around it. It's a brand new Audi A5 S Line so may have just been having a look.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I forgot to mention when I returned to my car there was a group of teens looking around it. It's a brand new Audi A5 S Line so may have just been having a look.

Gone down market... from a bat mobile  :D

Ravanelli

looked for a "boot" in the window

Are you referring to the lady in question or an item of footwear?

Offline Taggart

Strange, isn't it, that the OP on this thread rules it as a negative, yet Ipunter seems to have a great time based in this FR - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42049.0 - the visits being two weeks apart.

Either one person is telling porkies, or the girl has gone downhill in 2 weeks, or is it B&S? 

Sounds really tasty with the name 'Craig' tattooed on her flab, and the 'half-eaten thong'. Would that be half eaten by moths or her pussy?

In a previous post I called her chavvy. I stand by that. Just why do women have a blokes name tattooed above their pussy when they are on the game.  Maximum slutness.

Another FR confirming punting in Mansfield is a waste of money.   Hat's off to Batman 2012 who took one for the team, I suspect.

Ravanelli

Despite Bats being a new poster I'll be going with his review. Not to say either is wrong, we all have different tastes though I do think the absence of any mention of a tattooed clunge is quite a serious omission that would have ruled her out even with a positive review.

Offline Ipunter

I stand by my review. I enjoyed my time. I certainly don't have an s line Audi lol

Ravanelli

I stand by my review. I enjoyed my time. I certainly don't have an s line Audi lol

Wouldn't you agree that with a blokes name tattooed on her clunge that this is positive proof that she's a massive  chav though? Was there anything else you forgot to mention, like maybe she was missing an eye?  :unknown:   :D

Offline Ipunter

I don't want to put a negitive vibe on my review. But yes she has got a tattoo down there.

Offline RedKettle

Very difficult to reconcile these two reviews - but then if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring old world.  She looks very fuckable in the photos but on balance given the smoking, being chavvy and the dodgy area I think I will give her a swerve - just call me a snob, again!

Ravanelli

Very difficult to reconcile these two reviews - but then if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring old world.  She looks very fuckable in the photos but on balance given the smoking, being chavvy and the dodgy area I think I will give her a swerve - just call me a snob, again!

Hardly a snob, there'll be one of two members of the travelling community who will give this one a miss based on her being a bit too rough for them.

Offline Chezzie John

I met her a few weeks ago and I had no problems with her. She defo wasn't a size 14 + when I met her unless she's been pigging out a lot lately. I'm not sure if she had a fag break when I met her but I think she did but I'm not bothered unless its a excuse to get dressed and end the booking. And the fake eye lashes don't do it for me either with anyone.

Overall I had a good time with her as she did everything I was looking for and she was a nice enough lass.

Offline NIK

This is my first post and review. I normally read the posts on here as a guest, but feel I could make a valuable contribution to the group.

I saw this lady a few months ago and wanted to share my experience after reading another review on here it sparked my bad memory of the event.

Comms were ok, we conversed by email which I prefer. I have over 50 positive feedbacks on AW so not normally an issue. But she still wanted a call, called had to repeat everything we'd already agreed on AW. Booked a week in advance, she told me she'd text me the morning a few hours before the booking, she didn't I had to contact her to get her details being it was an afternoon meeting i didn't want to be late. I only live around 10 minutes from her so not to much of a problem.i had to tell her what I wanted again and tell her what I wanted her to wear.  I got there on time, called she didn't answer straight away, waited 10 minutes, she then called me saying he was running late. She said park down the road at a certain number which I didn't do as I'd never park where a WG tells me to park. So parked in another street. The area looks like a run down council estate with the scum of the world sitting in their front gardens on old sofas. I should have jumped back into my car (more on the car later)

Now parked called her, surprise no answer. So just about to turn round then she called, told me how to get to her house, had to walk up to round where the back garden entrances are, looked for a "boot" in the window and come through the back gate. She cares so much about being discreet??? Went though the back gate and I could see straight onto the street as there was no front garden gate so everyone could see me arrive. She let me in, fake fake fake. She had fake everything. Like orangy skin fake nails fake eye lashes fake hair. I was let into the kitchen which was a right mess and smelled of stale fags. She is a lot larger than how she looks on AW probably size 14 - 16. I thought fuck it, fat chicks need love too! She wasn't dressed how I requested, just wore some old flowery granny dress. Not very sexy. She offered if I wanted to use her bathroom, after looking into the shoe box of a bathroom which looked like it would fall apart so I kindly declined.  She lead me upstairs to her sex room clean enough. Gave her the money, she buggered off for 10 minutes to stash the cash. Came back took the flowery number off to reveil a very unsexy half eaten thong and some corset thing. She offered a massage that I declined as its a time wasting procedure. She then gave me the most boring bj ever. As soon as I could I got her clothes off and found small boobs and a very flabby belly with load of stretch marks that she was trying to hide not surprised. On went the condom, she got on top started bouncing me into the bed and started playing with her flabby pussy named "Craig" (a tattooed pussy) after about 30 minutes she wanted a fag, I said Wft. No she already stank of fags. I'd booked an hour I cut my loses and left 10 minutes early. Only because she answered her phone during the booking and she was constantly checking the time.

I've never normally had any issues like this before just seemed mechanical and uninterested.

Her profile says she's 21. No way! At least 26, maybe older. I'm afraid to say I only booked her as I wanted a quick fuck and she's local to me and doing an offer. Only 100 quid for an hour.

I wouldn't recommend. She also has recently changed her user name probably to hide from Bad feedback.

She is just like all the shit in Mansfield. From experience stay away from punting in Mansfield.

It's punts like this that make me glad I've stopped punting!  :scare:

Ravanelli

I don't want to put a negitive vibe on my review. But yes she was missing an eye

Always worth mentioning the little things in your reviews  :D

Offline Ipunter

Always worth mentioning the little things in your reviews  :D

Yeah thought about that after, but it does say she has hidden tattoos on her AW profile... It doesn't really affect her overal service.

Ravanelli

it does say she has hidden tattoos on her AW profile.

Yes but there's a world of difference between a discreet  butterfly tattooed on her bottom and her pimps name stamped on her clunge.  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

Are we not forgetting this is a girl from Mansfield with good feedback on Aw so hey each to their own etc etc, some people like this chav thing .....ok she's not for me but let's respect Ipunters review too.

Ravanelli

Are we not forgetting this is a girl from Mansfield with good feedback on Aw so hey each to their own etc etc, some people like this chav thing .....ok she's not for me but let's respect Ipunters review too.

Oh, they all have good feedback on AW.

dw0006

I also had a punt with this girl a couple of months back and it was rubbish! Asked her to dress up but would only do it when I arrived so she was in normal clothes when I arrived. Not a big deal but it killed the mood for me a bit. After exchanging the finances, which she took about 10 minutes to put away, we went to her boudoir. It was smelly, cold and damp.

Before we started, she gave me a list of rules. No fingers inside her, wtf!, pretty much no licking down there too. She gave me an average BJ and some awkward dirty talk. Went to spank her, as requested, but stopped me after 2 slaps. I went to lick her but wouldn't let me. Expensive for the service she offers tbh.

Offline Taggart

If women like this give crap service, why havent some blokes got the balls to say so and save others time and money.

Full marks to the OP for speaking out.

About time the crap WGs were outed, and none of these fluffy FRs.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To the OP. Why complain she is around a size 14 when her profile clearly states that she is a 14. I'm sorry but you can't slate someone for being the dress size they say they are. Under her photos is very CLEARLY states dress size 14. Perhaps you should have read her profile. Her photos also clearly show fake tan fake hair and fake nails and eyelashes.

Offline Lucinda Jones

• Banned
  • Service Provider
After reading this thread for a few months now I thought as I am the lady in question, I would also like to make a contribution.
First of all I would like to say that I'm sorry to hear two posters felt they received a bad service from me, I take your views on board particularly the smoking being a problem.
My profile does state im a smoker but now in order to respect my non-smoking clients I will proceed to not smoke in the house making it a more pleasant environment.
I would only ask during an hour booking if you smoked, if so, I would of (not now) allowed you to smoke in the house. I would never get up in the middle of a booking and start smoking if i was with a client that didnt smoke and didn't want me too either so the omission from OP about me doing so is a little confusing.
Also as Dani has mentioned dress size is stated on my profile. I am a tall size 14 and don't hide that on my profile. Because I am tall my pictures might not show it as much, which is why I've made a conscious effort to state it on there.
I can understand your opinions on the chavviness. Again this something I feel is reflected in my pictures and also with the fakery. I understand this isn't everyone's taste, but it isn't hidden on my pictures.
As for the tattoo, yes I think it's time to get that covered.
I was also disappointed to read that it was mentioned I answered calls during a booking as that is something I wouldnt do. The time paid for is the clients time and their time alone.
I have a newly decorated work room that has been sorted and I've been working from it this week. I am currently decorating and improving my home in the aim to make it more comfortable, that is not to say I agee with the comments about it being untidy etc, I simply want to take my work seriously. As for the area, I've been offering services from this house for nearly a year now and clients and cars have all been safe. It's by far not the best area but ideal to work from in the respect nobody bats an eyelid at the coming and goings.  (Pardon the pun.)
I do offer reverse oral and actually enjoy it, so again I am a little confused as to why I would of said no to that service, or even if I did say no? The spanking I could only explain as maybe it was a little too hard? I don't know, I don't want to come across as giving excuses, I'm just trying to answer the points raised.
Sorry again to the two gentleman in question as I said your views and opinions are sincerely noted and I aim to improve my service where I can.
Roxy.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:36:57 am by Lucinda Jones »
Banned reason: Spamming post reports
Banned by: daviemac

warsopguy

Fair play to you roxy takes a lot to reply to bad comments on here. I can vouch for you and I've actually done a review for you on here. I certainly enjoyed my 30 mins with you and reverse oral was definitely on the agenda. Only thing I didn't like was you not letting me lick and suck your nipples. Will be booking again as soon as I get my next bonus from work