Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RENATA***  (Read 8728 times)

Offline king tarzan

i mean that woman you wrote RENETA*** not my type
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

UberX

i mean that woman you wrote RENETA*** not my type

you mean you did not type RENETA*** ?

Offline king tarzan

RENATA*** that was her profile name

fredpunter

Potato
Patata
Reneta
Renata
Let's call the whole thing off  :dance:

This has to be a wind up?

Offline The_Don

Maybe King Tarzan has included travel costs from Greystoke Manor into the equation

:wacko:

Your home is a reflection of your values and a statement of your character.

External Link/Members Only

Best to post direct links please?

Potato
Patata
Reneta
Renata
Let's call the whole thing off  :dance:

This has to be a wind up?

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:04:10 am by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

I assume you can't remember your AW profile name if that's yours

:rolleyes:

Offline SamLP

I assume you can't remember your AW profile name if that's yours

:rolleyes:

KT, I think this is the link: External Link/Members Only
Same exact name & location and she's Romanian. She even has feedback mentioning she is tall & beautiful including one fb from someone who's seen a few of the other girls you've reviewed here.

This review is too weird, and uberX keeps posting on the same reviews as KT and funnily enough has seen many of the same girls as if to add credibility  :rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

UberX keeps posting on the same reviews as KT and funnily enough has seen many of the same girls as if to add credibility  :rolleyes:

I think that Abdul is now on steroids

Offline lewishamguy

This review is too weird, and uberX keeps posting on the same reviews as KT and funnily enough has seen many of the same girls as if to add credibility  :rolleyes:

Indeed it's weird and the appearance of UberX who I believe is supporting his fellow brother Tarzan. :music:

Offline SamLP

I think that Abdul is now on steroids

Steroids mixed with bananas and mangoes are a lethal combo. I'm surprised that melons and coconuts haven't been added into the mix

UberX

how strange now there is another girl in this profile and also rate increased. tarzan you saw her before?

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Phew; not just me that instantly spied KT as either extremely odd or dodgy as all hell? I must be getting (more) cynical in my old age! What's this 'back and forth' prattling as well on this review between him and UberX? I am so non-plussed by the whole 'performance' that I even looked up the UK school holidays, which start tomorrow according to the Gov site; anyone else reckon some schools have let the kids out early?

Offline JamesRockford

I even looked up the UK school holidays, which start tomorrow according to the Gov site

Eh? News to me.  Maybe it's the 3 week annual Valentine's Day/Guy Fawkes break.

Offline king tarzan

That is not the RENATA*** i saw, but the girl is very pretty though..
i might just have a nibble at this 1 soon though..

Offline JamesRockford

Abdul you and your banana can't take all the women - leave some for us.

UberX

That is not the RENATA*** i saw, but the girl is very pretty though..
i might just have a nibble at this 1 soon though..

I am totally confused now what is going under the name of RENATA profile. but this one looks hot though if you really find this girl in that place. Good luck mate. :thumbsup: I am already looking to book Khole model shortly.

UberX

Abdul you and your banana can't take all the women - leave some for us.

can you explain why are you continuously addressing me as Abdul? the banana reference is a bit funny but I believe Tarzan is doing great work by submitting reviews of some talented attractive girl which will help others.

Offline SamLP

can you explain why are you continuously addressing me as Abdul? the banana reference is a bit funny but I believe Tarzan is doing great work by submitting reviews of some talented attractive girl which will help others.

Maybe it's because he was talking to KT and you replied. Did you forget to log out of this profile and post from the other?

Offline JamesRockford

Maybe it's because he was talking to KT and you replied. Did you forget to log out of this profile and post from the other?

:lol: Whoooops Abdul... Oh Dear.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

:lol:

Type_O_Negative

Can i smell nomination for WOTW or ban?  :lol:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Can i smell nomination for WOTW or ban?  :lol:

I was thinking that, but to be completely fair, KT hasn't been offensive, nor rude; just somewhat suspect in mine, and perhaps some others opinions. Of course if Admin knows more and a ban hits, then I'd be willing to nominate... oddly there's been a bit of a lack of 'light entertainment' very recently and just sensible punting chat, I almost miss it!  :D

Offline king tarzan

sir knumbskull go to stacy summer in kensington, tall, very sexy, in creme brulee leage, visited her over a year back, the woman is a sex maniac!!!!
you seem to enjoy gfe, she will drug you deep in non stop gfe...

UberX

sir knumbskull go to stacy summer in kensington, tall, very sexy, in creme brulee leage, visited her over a year back, the woman is a sex maniac!!!!
you seem to enjoy gfe, she will drug you deep in non stop gfe...

Agree stacey summer is real gem and compare to Creme Emily, Stacey is reasonable in her rate. Though they have age difference and definitely Emily is younger than Stacey. But still Stacey is a real stunner in her age.

Offline JamesRockford

I was thinking that, but to be completely fair, KT hasn't been offensive, nor rude; just somewhat suspect in mine, and perhaps some others opinions. Of course if Admin knows more and a ban hits, then I'd be willing to nominate... oddly there's been a bit of a lack of 'light entertainment' very recently and just sensible punting chat, I almost miss it!  :D

Agreed.  He's not nasty.