Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep throat disappointment. Apology or revenge? Please help me decide!!  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Chainring

A few days ago I booked a session with a lady who cancelled her meeting with me 5 mins before the appointment was due after already postponing the meeting by 15 minuets. Despite her text offering me a 50% reduction to see her the next day I duly saw red, thinking a was just being pissed about and I regrettably texted back a rather rude reply and immediately went to AW to post negative feedback about the let down.

Fully expecting her to contest the negative feedback with the usual 'he was drunk/he stank and was rude' etc I was surprised to find her post totally apologetic and honest about what had happened saying she was under prepared at the time, got flustered and was very sorry.

Feeling I was a little too quick to judge and condemn her, I mailed her to say I was sorry for the bad feedback and rude text and if she'd still like to meet I'd be happy to and give her positive feedback (providing the session was decent) to counter my previously negative one.

Her response was that she would love to and she had been a bad girl and needed a cock forced down her throat to teach her what a bitch she's been!!

Now I'm worried I'm being lured to some sort of set up or revenge for bad feedback and text. Or am I just being paranoid??

Offline socks

A few days ago I booked a session with a lady who cancelled her meeting with me 5 mins before the appointment was due after already postponing the meeting by 15 minuets. Despite her text offering me a 50% reduction to see her the next day I duly saw red, thinking a was just being pissed about and I regrettably texted back a rather rude reply and immediately went to AW to post negative feedback about the let down.

Fully expecting her to contest the negative feedback with the usual 'he was drunk/he stank and was rude' etc I was surprised to find her post totally apologetic and honest about what had happened saying she was under prepared at the time, got flustered and was very sorry.

Feeling I was a little too quick to judge and condemn her, I mailed her to say I was sorry for the bad feedback and rude text and if she'd still like to meet I'd be happy to and give her positive feedback (providing the session was decent) to counter my previously negative one.

Her response was that she would love to and she had been a bad girl and needed a cock forced down her throat to teach her what a bitch she's been!!

Now I'm worried I'm being lured to some sort of set up or revenge for bad feedback and text. Or am I just being paranoid??
You'll get the best answer by telling us who she is. Then punters who've seen her before can give an informed view - or seasoned punters can pick out clues in her profile. That aside if a prossie sent me that text my little brain would definitely triumph over my big brain and I'd be there sooner than the proverbial rat up a drain pipe. In the hope that it's genuine I would be sporting a raging hard on and be aiming to satisfy her request asap, with my balls bouncing on her chin - and that's assuming they couldn't fit in too. :yahoo:

Offline Chainring

Hi Socks

Thanks for the advice. I'm reluctant to post her identity as if it was a genuine one off mistake on her part, I'd feel bad effectively publicly advertising her as being unprofessional. I'm just interested what people's instincts are.

Thinking back I should have just taken the offer of the 50% discount, gone and booked a second appointment then if that went awry THEN gone and posted bad feedback.

We live and learn!

Offline socks

Hi Socks

Thanks for the advice. I'm reluctant to post her identity as if it was a genuine one off mistake on her part, I'd feel bad effectively publicly advertising her as being unprofessional. I'm just interested what people's instincts are.

Thinking back I should have just taken the offer of the 50% discount, gone and booked a second appointment then if that went awry THEN gone and posted bad feedback.

We live and learn!
Well if her profile (assuming it's on AW) has some feedback from other members who by following their own feedback counts seem seasoned and genuine enough and if she lists DT in her likes, I'd go face value. I would certainly take the chance that this girl might be genuinely remorseful in the hope of getting a top notch, enthusiastic vigorous DT sesh. I've found real PSE DT a very very rare offer in reality, so worth a punt. PM her link if you'd like a second opinion (to me or anyone you trust off here), we're bound by the punters code to keep it confidential!

Offline swfinest

These woman deal with lots of gents. This is their business, its really not in there interest to spend that amount of effort rolling you when they can blow you for the same amount twice as easily. With regards to a poor punt, well you apparently consider your information  to be of critical importance given your reluctance to share, so if the punt is rubbish (or not) tell us. 

Offline swfinest

I would be curious about the provider aswell, pm if you do not mind.

Dave2014

I'd feel bad effectively publicly advertising her as being unprofessional.

Didn't you already do that with your AW feedback?

Besides, being underprepared getting flustered etc. is no excuse. She didn't keep the appointment so was unprofessional.

Don't be fluffy, mate - post the profile.

Offline EuphoricFedora

There's more for her to lose by taking revenge

handyandy

Looking at her AW profile she looks genuine and I say go for it. She seems genuinely apologetic and as others say she has more to lose than you if she is trying to set you up.