External Link/Members OnlyI had seen this lady appear in the area this week, but no review on here and somewhat dubious too-good-too-be-true photos, and aw profile name of “ chill out with me0” meant I’d disregarded her. Well, I eventually caved in and thought I’d TOFTT.
I need not have been worried
Comms: Very good, quick reply with price list and no fuss arranging a time for later that day.
Location: Usual Burton punting flat. No issues here. Buzzer entry, nobody around during the day.
Lady: Petite size 8-ish, slim, maybe 5’4” or so, mid to late 30-s but anybody’s guess. Very nicely enhanced D cups with a lovely spherical shape. Facially very attractive - for once the photos didn’t do her justice at all. Stunning in fact. Fair English, certainly no problem chatting. Great happy attiude. An absolute cracker. Butterfly tattoo around navel, and one on shoulder.
Services: £80 + £10 for OWO, for 30 mins. Some light kissing, even though kiss is an ‘extra’.
I sat on the bed and she sized me up, deciding that size condom to choose! Cheeky, I’m a grower not a shower love!. Anyway, things definitely were soon growing as I had a fondle of those lovely tits, then she performed some incredibly sensual OWO - honestly, I could have stayed there for the full 30, seeing this absolute gorgeous babe giving me her full attention. CIM is on offer - next time I might very well go for it.
This was followed by sex several ways and a good, firm massage. My only criticism is she wasn’t particularly tight, or was maybe lubed a bit too much, but I didn’t actually mind as I wanted this one to last.
She’s only been in the country a couple of weeks, and will be doing the touring circuit it seems - Kidderminster next I think.
Will absolutely be making a return visit when she’s near enough in the future - straight on the Hot List this one.