Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting postcode one hour before  (Read 2236 times)

Curious6705

This seems to be the new black for WGs. The first three digits of a postcode are usually available on her AW profile, but that can cover a wide area. Recently every WG I've seen won't tell me her postcode \ approx address until 1 hour before the meet. I don't expect full address - but more detail than for example W2 would just make planning the journey easier, knowing eg what street she is on.

Offline CBPaul

If I'm unsure I ask for a better idea of where they are, not the full address obviously, just a clue. It's surprising how many provide better details, sometimes a road name, hotel name or the name of an apartment block. It's a good way of weeding on those who don't bother to respond either.

Some a good at giving the wrong district entirely on the AW profile, as a punter driving to the venue there is a massive difference between going to the south of city and having to travel all the way through Cambridge and then find somewhere to park. A half hour drive turns into a 90 minute stress fest.

Offline StevenS

This seems to be the new black for WGs. The first three digits of a postcode are usually available on her AW profile, but that can cover a wide area. Recently every WG I've seen won't tell me her postcode \ approx address until 1 hour before the meet. I don't expect full address - but more detail than for example W2 would just make planning the journey easier, knowing eg what street she is on.

Agreed! I punt mainly in London and need to plan by journey so I can fit it in around meetings during a working day. I usually ask from nearest tube and walking distance.

When I've punted elsewhere I go by car so ask for more specific location details. "Near Chelmsford" is no good. I ask for a road nearby, again to plan the journey time. If they are difficult about that, then I don't go.

Toshiba

i wouldnt punt a girl with just a post code

fuck that

Offline threechilliman

Never had much of an issue with this and most WG's I've seen have supplied all the details I need well beforehand. I need the full address as I like to check the route out and general area before I set off so I'm sure I know where I'm going. If they wouldn't give me the details beforehand, I wouldn't book them. Simple as that!

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never had much of an issue with this and most WG's I've seen have supplied all the details I need well beforehand. I need the full address as I like to check the route out and general area before I set off so I'm sure I know where I'm going. If they wouldn't give me the details beforehand, I wouldn't book them. Simple as that!

tcm

I agree but some simply refuse to give out the full address, fuck knows why because they will have to tell you eventually.  :wackogirl:

Offline punk

I agree but some simply refuse to give out the full address, fuck knows why because they will have to tell you eventually.  :wackogirl:

prossie / pimp logic

Offline Jimmyredcab

prossie / pimp logic

I will sometimes stand for it if the girl ticks enough boxes for me, it also depends on how far away she is, I can suffer a 30 minute wasted journey. 

potato

In the good old days the most common system was they would give you a rough address and then you had to phone them from the nearby phonebox when you got there (I'm talking pre mobile phones !) and they would give you the exact house / flat number. I think it was to stop them giving their address out to all and sundry that never showed. I also recall that the  phonebox was visible from many of the girls places - so they could check you out before you turned up. One girl had a pair of binoculars on her windowsill for exactly that purpose! If they didn't like the look of you then they didn't answer your call. These days I presume some tell you where to park for exactly the same reason.

As for using the first few Postcode digits on the AW Profile or viewing the map of where she lives, well, some girls use the central postcode like B1 in Birmingham for example but end up being 20 miles away as they optimise the postcode for the searches - so you cant rely on that too much without checking with them.

If a girl wouldn't give me a local landmark like a pub in spitting distance then I think I would be giving her a miss..

Offline RedKettle

When I saw Jessica Rabbit the other day she gave me a postcode which I assumed was her's - naive I know.  I got to it and phoned, I thought for the house number, to be given the next set of directions.  I followed that and phoned again to be given more directions.  To be fair not a problem and I had called on spec and been told to come straight over so I would not have done any planning anyway.  Just seemed all alittle James Bond like and not sure why I was not given the right postcode immediately.  However she was a lovely girl and a good fuck so alls well...

Type_O_Negative

I always ask for full address. My excuse is a fact i have to travel and i'd like to check maps/trains/tube. It works well so far. A few times i had to send quick text message before meeting to get house/door number.

No address - no bussiness  :thumbsdown:

Offline JohnEv

If I have no clue where they are I usually ask for a nearby road name, never been refused, 50% of the time they've given me the actual road name without saying it was.

Offline Boundless

I was given a postcode which I assumed was the girl's but when I rang from there I got another set of instructions and told to ring again. I was then asked to drive whilst speaking on the phone which i refused to do as I don't have a hands free for the punting phone so had to ring again FFS. Eventually she gave me the house number, apparently she wanted to see me driving down the road before she would give it to me to make sure I wasn't a time waster. If it hadn't been so far from home I would have to her to fuck off and knock it on the head.
I can understand that  they don't want to give the full address to every Tom Dick and Abdul but it's very frustrating sometimes, especially if you have a lot of feedback on AW which although not infallible at least proves that you've seen quite a few WG's.

Offline Johny Stone

I assume they want to weed out time wasters and no shows. They give the address one hour before the punt for this reason.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
I assume they want to weed out time wasters and no shows. They give the address one hour before the punt for this reason.

A lot say it is for that very reason and for the strange folk who just like to collect addresses of girls with no intention of visiting. I can't see the logic myself.

If a guy is a timewaster/address collector when he makes he booking he isn't going to stop being one an hour before the booking, just because he has rang again for it. In fact the girl has wasted more of her time answering the phone twice instead of just giving him it in the first place.  :unknown:

LL

Sometimes a punt feels like a fucking orienteering mission.  I'll quite often just have the rough area ahead of time, then have to navigate to her abode at the last minute.  And then they get pissed off when we're late!  At least give us a chance to get there on time by fessing up the address well in advance of the booking.

charming_red

Postcode or road name is a must. That way at least you're in the right place. Understandably some girls only give the door number once you're on the street and essentially a minute or so away. It does feels awkward if theres other people around, but at least you've got there. Finding a door number isn't hard  :D

Offline Anadin

I usually punt in central London so I absolutely need to know where I'm parking way in advance perhaps even more so now that I'm thinking of riding my scooter to appointments so if I don't get a postcode I probably wouldn't go, I say probably because in real life unfortunately I'll accept almost any silly terms if I'm really horny lol.

That being said this has never happened to me thus far, worst case I've had is being given the road and not the flat number but I can live with that.

domino131

I've always been given at least the postcode and the name of the street, then phoned for the exact house/flat number on arrival if needed.  I'd expect to be told at least the nearest tube station.

broksonic

I like to have the full postcode well in advance .  I have to use public transport , and need to be able to plan my journey to be able to arrive on time

Offline Johny Stone

A lot say it is for that very reason and for the strange folk who just like to collect addresses of girls with no intention of visiting. I can't see the logic myself.

If a guy is a timewaster/address collector when he makes he booking he isn't going to stop being one an hour before the booking, just because he has rang again for it. In fact the girl has wasted more of her time answering the phone twice instead of just giving him it in the first place.  :unknown:

You are wrong. Or should I say it's masked touting?

If a prossie gives her address to a punter 3-4 hours before the punt and he doesn't show, she is losing on that slot and that means she is losing money waiting for nothing.

kenw1

I like to have the full postcode well in advance .  I have to use public transport , and need to be able to plan my journey to be able to arrive on time

Same here.

Offline jackdaw

Same here.

For me this is a "must have", not a "like to have"... following treasure hunt type clues round strange locations via foot, public transport, and taxi is way too much of a faff.

Offline socks

I've always assumed it's a fairly weak way of ensuring they manage their bookings. Perhaps they think new clients are more likely to call early just as they've got their current punter to vinegar strokes?

Offline SamLP

WG's can have some weird logic. Several times, I've phoned to ask for the door number when I've arrived and the girl asks where I am. One time it was raining and she said I can't see you. Well I'm in my car waiting to be told which number before I step out into the rain. I won't be getting wet waiting for you to see me. Then you have those that direct you to the building entrance, buzz you in and tell you to go to the x floor without wanting to tell you the flat number even though once you arrive at the door you can see the number  :wackogirl:

Offline dboy74

Had an issue once where a WG was being totally ridiculous over directions when I arrived at an hotel for a meet.

Text me first to say wait outside in the car park, then a follow up text to then wait in the reception area. After a couple of minutes I got my third text to say go to second floor and wait for another text for the room number!

At this point I thought fuck this I have had enough of this shit so turned off my phone and went home  :D

A couple of hours later I turned my phone back on to try a plan B and got a string of texts with first a room number, then an "are you on way?", "where are you?" and finally "you have wasted my fucking time"!

Only time I have walked away from a punt, but not jumping through hoops when I have already arrived.

The plan B was a great punt and justified my decision to walk away from the original girl  :yahoo:

Offline Boundless

Postcode or road name is a must. That way at least you're in the right place. Understandably some girls only give the door number once you're on the street and essentially a minute or so away. It does feels awkward if theres other people around, but at least you've got there. Finding a door number isn't hard  :D

Well, you'd think that finding the door number isn't hard.
Anyone who has seen Ticha Thai will know what a mission it is. She's in one of these trendy mews type areas with all sorts of mixed housing, she's actually in a block of flats, however, for some unknown fucking reason there are no numbers on the flat doors!
First time, she managed to send me 3 texts and a call asking where I was even though I was right outside!
Second time wasn't a lot better, I'd forgotten the flat number, not of course that it makes a lot of difference!