Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena - Harrow  (Read 5753 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

Just to add to the good reviews on Xena. I've seen her several times this year, each punt seems to get better. One of my favourites

Lovely and friendly girl, always smiling
Fit & attractive
Top service
Passionate DFK
Good OWO
Sex in many positions, passionate, touching, stroking & kissing
Responsive to oral and playing with her tits although the nipples are sensitive so it's gentle licks and touching
Top VFM

Neutral:
No fingering (not a big deal for me)
Popular so booking early is advised

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Spot on Sam. Sums Xena up perfectly

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline SamLP

Spot on Sam. Sums Xena up perfectly

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

She did a nice touch the last time I saw her and put the pack of wet wipes on the radiator at the start of the punt. When I had popped and she helped clean me up, the wipes were nice and warm. Very thoughtful of her  :D

Offline Meursault

Looks like she's away until next week end.
Damn! I was going to try and book today.

Offline SamLP

Yes she's away for a week and then back for 3 weeks.

Offline Steve2

She did say she was working today and going home tomorrow but not sure what time she is working till today

Offline SamLP

She did say she was working today and going home tomorrow but not sure what time she is working till today

She told me yesterday was her last day & today she was going out shopping then out for dinner.

Offline Meursault

Thanks chaps, but she wasn't available.
I'll have to wait  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Xena's attitude and service is what makes her the best vfm girl IMO. Always a top punt with her. I thought I would try out some different positions and she obliged with a smile.

Standing doggy
Cowgirl and its variations including asian cowgirl
Face to face sitting mish, don't know the name but like this and it's variations External Link/Members Only
A word or warning though, while pounding and xena bucking back in this position my dick slipped out and rather than enter her pussy I ended with a very painful cock block. I read somewhere recently about broken dicks and for a moment thought I had broken mine. Despite my dick feeling numb, it was still hard and we shifted into mish where I eventually popped. She was very apologetic even though it was my fault as much as hers. It can be a hazardous position if going at it hard.

Of course, lots of dfk & very good owo and ball sucking. Top girl. She's here for another week then away for a month. Will need to fit her in again before she goes.

Offline SamLP

Xena's back for a few days. I saw her today in what will probably be the last time as she's retiring. She finishes on Sunday morning. Had a great punt as usual. A couple of new girls will be replacing her and Nikki.

johnnyboy61

Crap! I'm not in London at the moment so will miss her. However said my goodbyes last time and trust it won't turn out like one of those shops with yet another closing down sale. Could have turned worse though, got a meet this weekend with someone who one member described on here as being like Xena's younger sister, Michelle Independent. There are some advantages to being stuck away from home in the Midlands over the weekend after all!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Crap! I'm not in London at the moment so will miss her. However said my goodbyes last time and trust it won't turn out like one of those shops with yet another closing down sale. Could have turned worse though, got a meet this weekend with someone who one member described on here as being like Xena's younger sister, Michelle Independent. There are some advantages to being stuck away from home in the Midlands over the weekend after all!

That was me. I think you will enjoy Michelle Independent  ;) Look forward to hearing back johnnyboy.

LL

Xena's back for a few days. I saw her today in what will probably be the last time as she's retiring. She finishes on Sunday morning. Had a great punt as usual. A couple of new girls will be replacing her and Nikki.
Would be very interested to see their profiles so please let me know if you spot them.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Would be very interested to see their profiles so please let me know if you spot them.

Xena showed me their pics when I last saw her. Can't say they did much for me looks wise, but they could be good service wise if Xena/Nikki know or recommend.

johnnyboy61

That was me. I think you will enjoy Michelle Independent  ;) Look forward to hearing back johnnyboy.
Don't want to hijack Xena's thread, but yes I did Mr B - but then you knew I would. Review to follow.

Offline Steve2

Xena showed me their pics when I last saw her. Can't say they did much for me looks wise, but they could be good service wise if Xena/Nikki know or recommend.

I saw them too Mr B. It'd be rude not to go and roadtest them :)

No chance of getting to see Xena today

Offline SamLP

Xena asked if it was ok to send them to me once they're up, so will put them up once it's sent or I find them, whichever comes first.

juan kassof

managed to slip in sunday afternoon for 30 min..lovely lady, great service as usual, wish her well in her studies...

Offline SamLP

managed to slip in sunday afternoon for 30 min..lovely lady, great service as usual, wish her well in her studies...

Glad you enjoyed. Wish her well all the best.

Offline SamLP

I've spotted two which seem to be the new girls:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've spotted two which seem to be the new girls:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Yes, I recognise Amy's pics more than Sharon's from what Xena showed me. The fact that Sharon's profile mentions 'her friend Amy' suggests these are indeed the 2 girls.

Offline SamLP

Yes, I recognise Amy's pics more than Sharon's from what Xena showed me. The fact that Sharon's profile mentions 'her friend Amy' suggests these are indeed the 2 girls.

Yes indeed. Now we just need to discover if they're as good as Xena or at least close. I like the look of Amy.

Offline Tonyleung

I'd give them both a ride home if they asked :)

To Quote someone here (Steve2?) it would be rude not too.  I recall I fancied Nikki more than Xena from her photo's. Like the cliche goes Xena was always better in the flesh than her photo's :) :)

Offline Steve2

I'll let you know later guys. It'd be rude not to try at least one today

:hi:

Offline bestbefore

Well done Steve! Good man.

They look nice big strong girls. But Xena will be a hard act to follow. Lets hope she has given the new girls some hints snd tips!

johnnyboy61

They look nice big strong girls.
They certainly do, quite a contrast to petite Xena. Thanks for volunteering to road test one Steve2, let's hope the service and enthusiasm is up to Xena's very high standard.

Offline The_Don

Thanks Steve looking forward to some feed back :hi:

I know those walls, it will be good to see them again  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:07:54 pm by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

I know those walls, it will be good to see them again  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

The famous wallpaper has now been painted over and replaced with a new look. It does good though, they've done a good job  :D

Offline The_Don

The famous wallpaper has now been painted over and replaced with a new look. It does good though, they've done a good job  :D

Indeed they have painted but it still there (seen it again on a very resent punt)

I'm hoping to return again soon  :)