Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Queen-Hendon Central.  (Read 1425 times)

3 review(s) for JENNIFER QUEEN (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to Punk for his review on her. :thumbsup:

Said she was Hungarian, a size 6-8, fake tits, mid-30s. Attractive but her free pics are flattering, i still fancied her enough to stay though.

Services offered were Very light kissing, not even FK let alone DFK, OWO/RO. Kissing was very poor, OWO was good. Has a 2 pop limit which was ok for me but might not be for some. Attitude was ok but there was no wow factor. This and the poor kissing makes this a neutral from me, not bad enough for a negative but i wouldnt punt with her again. Based in well known brothel in NW4. A short walk from Hendon Central tube.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

password02

Thanks smiths for the review she does look very very hot in her pics on AW, I would give her a 9/10 just on the pics - How photo shopped are the pictures? what would you give out of 10 now that you have seen the face in real life?

Offline SamLP

Thanks Smiths, I was in two minds after reading Punks review. The lack of kissing & FK is the downer for me. She looks fit though but that isn't enough.

Offline smiths

Thanks smiths for the review she does look very very hot in her pics on AW, I would give her a 9/10 just on the pics - How photo shopped are the pictures? what would you give out of 10 now that you have seen the face in real life?

7 out of 10, her free pics are well photoshopped though they are of her. If you require any kissing i dont recommend her.

Offline smiths

Thanks Smiths, I was in two minds after reading Punks review. The lack of kissing & FK is the downer for me. She looks fit though but that isn't enough.

Indeed, i took into account some WGs offer better kissing to some punters than others. In this case her kissing was closed mouth and pecks, very poor.

Offline Steve2

A shame mate as she looks very hot

Offline punk

Firstly thanks to Punk for his review on her. :thumbsup:

Said she was Hungarian, a size 6-8, fake tits, mid-30s. Attractive but her free pics are flattering, i still fancied her enough to stay though.

Services offered were Very light kissing, not even FK let alone DFK, OWO/RO. Kissing was very poor, OWO was good. Has a 2 pop limit which was ok for me but might not be for some. Attitude was ok but there was no wow factor. This and the poor kissing makes this a neutral from me, not bad enough for a negative but i wouldnt punt with her again. Based in well known brothel in NW4. A short walk from Hendon Central tube.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry, that sounds crap. I got away with more than i thought.I took a leaf out of steve 2 book and got in early.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 05:05:44 pm by punk »

Offline smiths

Sorry, that sounds crap. I got away with more than i thought.I took a leaf out of steve 2 book and got in early.

No need to say sorry, it wasnt a crap punt hence the neutral instead of a negative. Just not a good enough WG for me to return to. ;)

Offline punk

No need to say sorry, it wasnt a crap punt hence the neutral instead of a negative. Just not a good enough WG for me to return to. ;)

:thumbsup: only thing, no ro, which she allowed with me and only light kissing,may be too many punters,but all these should be standard.