Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy_love4u  (Read 3013 times)

2 review(s) for Katy_love4u (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Boarder line Positive / Neutral

Services:
OW
Hand job
Kissing
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour. Spent 1 hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text. English is Very poor and couldn't really ask or tell her what to do. She also very passive.  SexySuzee handles the Comm's. (Profile swapping going on, used to be a blond with not great feed back but on is the girl below)

Location: House, clean and usable bed room and bath room. Free parking and easy to find. (Brent cross of bus near)

She is a very slim girl and at times I was worry that I mite hurt her.  :scare:

Would I visit again: 50/50  :unknown:

Pictures: untouched

Hidden Image/Members Only

Question was anyone (member here) punting SexySuzee at 7:30 PM 20.11.2014?

password02

Thanks for another good review - was OWO on offer or was it an extra?

Offline The_Don

Thanks for another good review - was OWO on offer or was it an extra?

Not sure as SexySuzee was busy and Katy english was very limited. I found it hard just asking her to change places!

Offline SamLP

I saw her in passing when I punted with Suzee recently. Had the option to see her, I would have been her first client but opted to see Suzee instead. I tried to contact Suzee yesterday evening to set up a punt with Katy but her phone was switched off.
Apart from the language barrier, how was her performance? Was she enthusiastic, inexperienced and was the kissing FK/DFK?

fredpunter

Profile says 60 an hour now and owo available. At that price I would be very tempted if I didn't live in the wrong bit of London :-(

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:53:19 pm by fredpunter »

Offline The_Don

how was her performance?

Very passive and I was worry that I mite hurt her, (very slim)

inexperienced

Yes

was the kissing FK/DFK?

Just kissing no FK or DFK

She may get better over time as she new to this, but she has a great smile  :thumbsup:

Profile says 60 an hour now and owo available. At that price I would be very tempted if I didn't live in the wrong bit of London :-(

£60 is a good price but its up to you!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:41:56 am by The_Don »

LL

Looks like the same location where I had arranged to meet:

Travelled all the way there (up a big hill near the park on Dollis Hill Road) at agreed time and no answer on her phone.  Profile has said she's on holiday since.

Thanks for the review.

Offline The_Don

Looks like the same location where I had arranged to meet:

Travelled all the way there (up a big hill near the park on Dollis Hill Road) at agreed time and no answer on her phone.  Profile has said she's on holiday since.

Thanks for the review.
  Yes same place (same room used) they will be moving next week not far  few mins

LL

Yes same place (same room used) they will be moving next week not far  few mins
Did you actually see Chanel then?  Since I got messed around I thought hers was just a bait and switch profile.
profile says 6-7 minutes walk from the station.  20-25 minute slog up a hill more like!

bigone

She may get better over time as she new to this, but she has a great smile  :thumbsup:

£60 is a good price but its up to you!
70 now must have got busy yesterday  :blush:

Offline SamLP

I'm thinking of chancing her, she's new so still fresh and can learn. Plus she looks like someone I have known since we were kids who I used to fancy. She's now married  :D

LL, that girl may be in Suzee's previous place which is a few minutes away from this current location. I went there a few weeks ago and it was a B&S too although the profile link for the girl I was hoping to see is now deleted. I think she was called Gina, but I was met with a skinny older girl. I walked.

Bigone, I saw Suzee yesterday, Katy's flatmate. They were having a quiet day and had put the prices down. The original price was 50/80 for half and full hour.