Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie Oral Dilemma  (Read 2187 times)

Offline macmate

Just a week or so away now, but here's the thing... I had an STI scare a few weeks back (given the all-clear thankfully). But... I'm getting paranoid about OWO, based on the scare I had and all the stories on here at the moment, as I'm partnered-up.

So, for those of you that have partaken her services, was it OWO or OW? For any OW's, how was she?

The thought of her noshing my bare cock is pretty appealing, and I know I'll be going in clean as a whistle, but I wonder how risky this is? She seems to have her head screwed on so I've no doubt she's looking after herself, but asking her about her GUM routine may be a bit of a passion killer...!

I have other plans for Little Katie that will make it a stellar punt, and she's likely to be my last for a while (certainly last OWO), but it's going to take some major willpower to cover up after reading ATMIV's review...

Quesadilla

You pay's your money you make your choice!

Always a risk no doubt a bigger concern for you married guys. For me as a single guy my only issue is the potential for HIV and weighed in the balance I find the risk minimal.

Look forward to eating Katie out frankly. ;-)

Offline StevenS

She seems to have her head screwed on so I've no doubt she's looking after herself, but asking her about her GUM routine may be a bit of a passion killer...!

Agreed it's a concern but bottom line is this. She could have left the GUM yesterday morning with an all clear, but had a load of spunk and bacteria shot down her throat last night. Doesn't matter how sensible she is. It's a risk albeit small.

Offline jawill

Well....she's seeing 3 guys a day and has been fully booked every day for the past three months.  If your happy with all those bare cocks in her mouth and probably at least half shooting gunk in there then yeah, go for it!  Yeah owo is amazing...... Having puss coming out of your japs eye and pissing razor blades isn't. As with anything in life, there's a risk..... Your choice if your willing to take it....

Offline TerryTibbs

Well....she's seeing 3 guys a day and has been fully booked every day for the past three months.  If your happy with all those bare cocks in her mouth and probably at least half shooting gunk in there then yeah, go for it!  Yeah owo is amazing...... Having puss coming out of your japs eye and pissing razor blades isn't. As with anything in life, there's a risk..... Your choice if your willing to take it....

I was lead to believe she was only seeing 2/3 guys a week.....NOT a day????

Terry  :timeout:

Offline hooper567

Mac, just talk to Katie at the start and air your concerns! Having spoken to her i know she has regular check ups, however there is always a risk. If i was partnered up i would have OW but im single and enjoyed OWO with Katie with no problems. I have found Katie to be very easy to get on with and incredibly honest so dont worry about anything you say killing any passion! Talk to her and when you are happy with what you have heard enjoy your time with Katie as its been mentioned she is very popular. Start your session with your head, then get head with or without  ;)

Salt

You have evidence?

Offline Johny Stone

Her feedback is evidence enough :)

Salt

Her feedback is evidence enough :)

All that shows is that punters are writing feedback on the same day  :hi:

Its not evidence that she see 3 punters a day....

besides JB I was asking Jawill?

Offline jawill

I was going by the feedback.... Funny how lots of punters are all leaving feedback on exactly the same days if they are seeing her on different days. It's usually 2-3 per day from her feedback....and also bearing in mind these are appointments booked on AW in order to leave the feedback......

Salt

I was going by the feedback.... Funny how lots of punters are all leaving feedback on exactly the same days if they are seeing her on different days. It's usually 2-3 per day from her feedback....and also bearing in mind these are appointments booked on AW in order to leave the feedback......

So you don't have actual evidence to back up your statement......

I have never left AW feedback on the same day as a punt.....

I'm sure there are other members who do the same....  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 01:24:12 am by Salt »

Offline jawill

Yeah but for a lot of guys, usually in batches of two or three to all leave theirs on the same day......  Hmmmmmm

Offline Johny Stone

Exactly.
I for one don't believe her bullshit about seeing only one guy per day.
That is just marketing.

Offline hooper567

Anyone who has seen Katie invariably has had an appointment cancelled and then rescheduled. I'm sure there are occasions where she sees more than one a day in order to keep everyone happy, there are only so many days in a week she works. Having been rescheduled I preferred to see her than be cancelled even if that means someone has seen her before me that day! I don't believe she sees three or more a day and like others I have often left feedback a day after my time with her.

Salt

Nice if you can get an appointment with her! I've been trying for months, given up now.

I think I understand now...... Jawill your original comments are just sour grapes because you were unable to secure an appointment to see Katie....

Offline StevenS

Exactly.
That is just marketing.

+1 and that marketing has worked. She may not be a conveyor belt but one a day is just bollocks. Anyone who believes that probably believes the "you're the best I've ever had" bullshit. Never met her, probably never will and don't doubt she is great, but for the love of god chaps, wake up a bit!

Offline TerryTibbs

Yeah...but what is it is she is lovely.... :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :coolgirl: :coolgirl: :coolgirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :coolgirl:

She said I was the best she has ever had...   :D :D :D :D :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :rose: :rose: :rose: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

:angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :kissgirl: :kissgirl: :kissgirl: :kissgirl:

Me and Katie  :kissgirl:

hehehehe

Terry  :timeout:

Salt

Exactly.
That is just marketing.

Ummmm..... I don't believe it says anywhere in her profile that she only sees one punter a day JB....

I agree with Hooper! I don't believe she seeing 3 or more punters a day every day; going by her feedback,  33 in the

last 3 months Jawill's maths doesn't add up  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

I have no evidence, but I doubt counting AW feedback is even remotely accurate in gauging how many punters a prossie is seeing per day.

Offline Johny Stone

I've read on here some guys saying she sees one bloke a day, hence my comment.