Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie - Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 2827 times)

Offline Musicman

External Link/Members Only

Yet again a simple and extremely good booking with diamonds. It was a late booking as needed a punt. A while since Frankie has been on. The profile pix never really attracted me but decided to take a chance. Am I pleased I did !! The jesmond flat although Central is a pig in rush hour. However, got there and parked easily. Door answered by Frankie in black hold ups and a very revealing black see through body stocking.This made the walk up stairs behind her bloody great.  There have been reviews about her being a bit flabby. Unbelievable. This girl is small, petite, and perfectly proportioned. Her look does resemble Cheryl cole too ! Straight into action with tender kissing then stripping off. Great touch and tender caressing which I love. Moving onto owo while I finger her dampening pussy. Some glimpses up I actually see Cheryl cole which nearly has me shooting. Swap to RO. Very fresh and wet. Fingers as well at same time. Offered the condom but declined. Carried on with DTK and mutual touching. Finished off both on our knees on the bed finishing each other off with fingers while DTK. AWESOMME. Bang on half hour. I will def recommend and I will def return. She's a great lass and great GFE. Not sure she 'd stretch to harder stuff, but does what I love.

Toshiba

Offline Third Man

good to see this review of Frankie. Not seen her in a while but saw her a good few times earlier in the year. Lovely girl and great attitude.

Offline foreverchanges

good to see this review of Frankie. Not seen her in a while but saw her a good few times earlier in the year. Lovely girl and great attitude.

Couldn't agree more..I saw her a couple of times earlier this  year before she joined Diamonds and she was wonderful but then I gave her a miss thanks to you know who's obsession with all things Frankie.

Ginger Snap

Does she dress up in stockings n suspenders

Offline foreverchanges

Does she dress up in stockings n suspenders

I was just going to say 29 posts within 5 hours of registering is a bit dodgy..looks like he wont be adding to this total..bet I can guess one of his previous names.

Offline AnthG

I was just going to say 29 posts within 5 hours of registering is a bit dodgy..looks like he wont be adding to this total..bet I can guess one of his previous names.

I don't think it was Denyason.

I am guessing it was this guy who had a major thing for Grace (or Charlotte as she was once known)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14266.msg219698#msg219698
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online toon972

Yeh,I thought it was him as well.Back to Frankie,would definitely see her again.

Offline foreverchanges

I don't think it was Denyason.

I am guessing it was this guy who had a major thing for Grace (or Charlotte as she was once known)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14266.msg219698#msg219698

I'd forgotten about him Anth..no I was thinking along the lines of Ginger snap/Baldy nut...but reckon you're closer.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have just arranged a meeting with her this week..... :)

Offline dino1990

for a young girl frankie is very open minded. She is very up for role play especially young girl older guy scenarios. her bj's need to be experienced.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:22:05 pm by dino1990 »

Toshiba

for a young girl frankie is very open minded. She is very up for role play especially young girl older guy scenarios. her bj's need to be experienced.

Was decent bj nothing too special tbh, plus she spits.

Offline Third Man

I have just arranged a meeting with her this week..... :)
FB, looking forward to a review if you have time after the meet. If its not a positive I'll eat my hat. Planning to see her again within next couple of weeks when I'm back in Newcastle. Also be interesting to hear your opinion on the previously discussed "does she or doesn't she look like Cheryl Cole!"

Stevesmith

Need to book this girl, sounds like my type but her availability never fits in with mine.

Offline FLYING BLUE

FB, looking forward to a review if you have time after the meet. If its not a positive I'll eat my hat. Planning to see her again within next couple of weeks when I'm back in Newcastle. Also be interesting to hear your opinion on the previously discussed "does she or doesn't she look like Cheryl Cole!"

I will of course submit a review and am somewhat embarrassed to say that I had to look up a certain Ms Cole on Google today...sorry but I'm from a different age :unknown:
Anyway, having now seen a rather nice tattooed bum and and nice smile from said Ms Cole...I await Frankie with much anticipation.
Cheers
FB

Offline foreverchanges

She looks like Cheryl Cole when she's getting fucked and she closes her eyes..obviously I must point out this has more to do with her dreaming of Denyason rather than  my lack of hunky good looks .

Offline FLYING BLUE

She looks like Cheryl Cole when she's getting fucked and she closes her eyes..obviously I must point out this has more to do with her dreaming of Denyason rather than  my lack of hunky good looks .
[/quote

Hahaha  :D