Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Natacha  (Read 4209 times)

3 review(s) for Curvy-natachasexy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GjGFC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been wanting to visit Natacha for a while but I kept talking myself out of it even though she is exactly my type.  After getting let down by Beautiful Amber the day before I had called Natacha and had a really good chat, she wasn't available but she made me feel like she was desperate to see me so I arranged to visit her the next day.
Natacha is located a short walk from Edgware Road station and the building is easy to find.  From the moment Natacha answered the door I knew I was going to have a good time.  So nice to be greeted with a warm kiss and cuddle to put you at ease.  I had seen real pictures of Natacha on other sites and I'm glad she has now added one to her profile as this is the real Natacha and I think she is beautiful.  We were both naked and touching each other before any money had changed hands, for a moment I forgot she was working.
OWO was as good as I've had anywhere, don't normally even get close to popping with oral but I had to hold myself back.  Gave Natacha oral and eventually made her cum as she promised she would, this seems to make all the difference as sex is soo much better if you are both enjoying it.  Natacha then rode me and I was amazed how tight her pussy was.  Doggystyle with Natacha whilst you are looking at yourself in her mirror was probably the best 2 minutes if sex I've ever had, would of loved to go on for longer but that was my lot.
I normally find the next few moments quite awkward but Natacha had me lay down, she cleaned me up and then we had a good chat.  I paid £150 for an hour (until recently the rate was £170).  I was there a good 15 minutes passed the hour and I had a great time.  I never asked for Anal and forgot to ask about the contradiction on her profile when is says No Anal then later says Anal extra £50.
I feel like I have to put a negative and I can imagine it would put many off, at one point I was receiving oral and Natacha was talking to another client on the phone.  I wish she didn't, but she did.  Thinking about it, the previous day I had been going through a list to see who was available and if they didn't answer I moved onto the next one so not answering your phone probably does lose you business.
Don't want to end on a negative though, Natacha is great and I can't wait for my next excuse to go to London.

Offline Bigus Dickus

6 posts, 4 reviews and 2 out of 4 positives are Brazilians.

£150 for a big girl seems a lot to fork out.

I suspect touting but am willing to be convinced otherwise!

Over to you!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:33:59 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline GjGFC

You are joking, Natacha is the only Brazilian I've seen, Isabella was Romanian and a very good one at that which is why I was prepared to give them another try.  Doing this for a while obviously makes you very paranoid.

password02

Top marks for you to do a older girl who IMO is bigger than a size 14 - Perhaps a size 16 from the AW pics - Border line BBW and at £150 you must be in the market for big girls who also have a big arse.

What ever rocks your boat - not a criticism but at £150 you must really really like the bigger girls

Terry 7 incher

WoW. She's got a lot of movies on her profile. She's also been a member of AW for over 5 years. That's a helluva lot of traffic passing through. Never come across any woman whose been around that long.

Offline lewishamguy

I feel like I have to put a negative and I can imagine it would put many off, at one point I was receiving oral and Natacha was talking to another client on the phone.  I wish she didn't, but she did.........

Out of interest how did she do that? using a Bluetooth headset?  :music:

Offline Bigus Dickus

You are joking, Natacha is the only Brazilian I've seen, Isabella was Romanian and a very good one at that which is why I was prepared to give them another try.  Doing this for a while obviously makes you very paranoid.

It says she's Brizilian on her profile with a similar pricing structure as you last punt!  :crazy:

Offline GjGFC

Out of interest how did she do that? using a Bluetooth headset?  :music:

Nope, got up answered phone then returned to what she was doing while talking on the phone.

It says she's Brizilian on her profile with a similar pricing structure as you last punt!  :crazy:

I've just seen that, I'm sure when I saw her the profile said Romanian but it was last minute and I was looking at the profile on an Iphone.  Her name seems to have changed too from Zara as has her location so who knows.  Either way I'm not "touting", just had a nice time and thought I would share it, will think twice in future.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Nope, got up answered phone then returned to what she was doing while talking on the phone.

I've just seen that, I'm sure when I saw her the profile said Romanian but it was last minute and I was looking at the profile on an Iphone.  Her name seems to have changed too from Zara as has her location so who knows.  Either way I'm not "touting", just had a nice time and thought I would share it, will think twice in future.

Don't be put off reviewing just because you get pulled up about a review. Everyone here is on watch for touting. It's just a bit odd that you have limited posts but 4 reviews, of which the only 2 positive ones seemed to be linked by nationality and pricing.

I look forward to your next review.

:hi: