Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best thing said to you by a WG  (Read 56124 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

My OCD would love to be complimented on the fact that I hand them the cash £20's at the back & £10's at the front with the queens head upright & facing on all the banknotes.

Yes! Not just me then. Was how I learned to handle cash as a young bookie and habit never left me..... Does my head in when slovenly folks give me notes all upside down, back to front and jumbled up!!? Still waiting for a WG to say anything remotely complementary to me.... I only seem to get friendly non-specific chit-chat.

bristolqwerty

"I'm Romanian and yes all my likes list are available and free".  :blush:

bristolqwerty

;) :D Bullshit man.  Brilliant  :D :lol: :lol:

DeWallenFan

"I'm Romanian and yes all my likes list are available and free".  :blush:

Seems valid, you're only paying for her "time" after all, yes?   :D

bristolqwerty

Absolutely  :D I am seeing them in a new light.  :angelgirl:

bristolqwerty

How about
Thai WG "hurry up, I'm tired"
Me  :scare:
This was after handing over £120 notes  :dash:  :timeout:

Offline sticko

new one today, as I was giving a WG oral and her alarm went off - "just bloody ignore that and carry on doing what you're doing"

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

bristolqwerty

Was that her alarm to say punt over?  :timeout:

Offline sticko

i think it was the 10 minute warning.  I ended up staying way over the hour :)

Offline The_Don

i think it was the 10 minute warning.  I ended up staying way over the hour :)

;)

Yes, some times I've have given a W/G that warning; that my time is up and I'm now on their time.

bristolqwerty

After handing a Thai girl some exquisite seamed hold up stockings £25 from agent provocateur she groaned "have these been used, are they new"? :cry: :dash:  :timeout: kinda ruined the romantic mood for me. When we had finished I asked would you like to keep them? she just shrugged her shoulders.  :dash:

Pdubz

my regular's eyes always widened when she pulls down my boxers, her words " im glad your my regular, nice big cock all the time"  :dance: :dance:

Offline Cuntminion

After handing a Thai girl some exquisite seamed hold up stockings £25 from agent provocateur she groaned "have these been used, are they new"? :cry: :dash:  :timeout: kinda ruined the romantic mood for me. When we had finished I asked would you like to keep them? she just shrugged her shoulders.  :dash:

Hey wrong thread  :lol:

I would of took them back and said fine I will wear them

johnnyboy61

From a WG who doesn't allow fingering who was squirming so much during RO that I found it difficult to keep my fingers inside her (I've already quoted her in this thread from the previous meet as saying that she didn't allow fingering, "but once you started I didn't want you to stop"). Decided I couldn't keep my fingers inside so went up to touch her nipples and she pushed my hand down. Fearing that I had been a bit too rough with her I apologised and asked if she was ok. "No", she replied, "I want you to put your fingers back inside me!".

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

This from the divine Little Katie last week when I was giving her some Reverse Oral:

“Oh fuck me you are the best, the best, you really are the BEST at that” and

“S-H-I-T…….. why haven’t we got married ?”

:yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

Type_O_Negative

While performing oral on her she said zajebiście!

bristolqwerty

:sarcastic:   Anything flattering such as my oral technique  :dash: I wonder if this would the same if I wasn't paying her.  :unknown: it takes a big WG to say what are you doing this is shit.  :manhater:

Offline Boundless

This from the divine Little Katie last week when I was giving her some Reverse Oral:

“Oh fuck me you are the best, the best, you really are the BEST at that” and

“S-H-I-T…….. why haven’t we got married ?”

:yahoo:

Would you please mind not washing your clean linen in public, as my grandmother used to say.

johnnyboy61

Or sometimes
- Na már csak ez hiányzott!

Offline Boundless

Or sometimes
- Na már csak ez hiányzott!

Translation: "Sorry baby, only time for a wet wipe" 

fredpunter

Translation .... feel free to dip your biscuit

Offline The_Don

:lol:

As long as its after the time is up

a10

"Don't worry about paying extra, I quite enjoyed doing that"

Only happened once, but I live in hope of it happening again  :rolleyes:

Offline Thepacifist

johnnyboy61

You're kidding? And there was I thinking it meant "My God, you're hung like a horse. What a stud, cancel all my appointments for the rest of the day"

Offline jlike

Her - that's good, you are in nice and deep
Me - that's good cause I ain't that big
Her - your'e big enough believe me.

Also, when we finished, 'well that cured my hangover'

Said to me today by wg, 1st meet. I can see I will be returning, good marketing on her part.

Type_O_Negative

Translation .... feel free to dip your biscuit

zajebiście (Polish) - 1. fucking great or 2. out-fucking-standingly

:hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Might be small beer but finally got a sort of plaudit that sounded genuine and sincere! "Mmmm... you smell really lovely, what IS that you've put on?" Delivered well into session, long after ice-breaking pleasantries were done and with my spritzed chest gliding past her snout during mish so hence my inclination to take it as genuine; well, I'm having it whatever cos it's best/only one I've got!

Offline Cuntminion

Got told I look like I lost weight today  :dance:

I don't believe it as I have not been dieting but on the flip side been drinking more and stressed more

So maybe

Am genuinely going to start trying though bored of being a fatty

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:57:56 pm by bristolqwerty »

unclesweetheart

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only
Can this be added to every EE AW profile.  ;)

Why just EE?

Most profiles should be viewed with 'a pinch of salt'
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:37:52 am by The_Don »

spkmstr48

Why just EE?

Most profiles should be viewed with 'a pinch of salt'

Or the entire Bonneville Salt Flats

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Timmy2

Said to me recently…. Could end up being the best thing said to me  “I can’t see you anymore, it wouldn’t be fair to the rest of the UKP members if I saw you.  UKPunting is such a dirty horrible site……”
Raddy

Offline nike

The usual crap,  U've got a beautiful cock, which she probably says to all the guys.  Probably true, ur very clean and look and smell really fresh. Ur nails are so clean,  too many guys have dirty nails.

Offline Cuntminion

Said to me recently…. Could end up being the best thing said to me  “I can’t see you anymore, it wouldn’t be fair to the rest of the UKP members if I saw you.  UKPunting is such a dirty horrible site……”
Raddy

Link this heathen  :mad:

johnnyboy61

After a particularly fruitful session of RO with some well directed finger stimulation and she wanted to know what I had done to her:  "Jesus, I didn't even know I had a G-spot!"

She later confessed that her boyfriend was unable to give her an orgasm and when I suggested that you know what to tell him to do now she sadly said that he didn't take kindly to being directed.

Seahorse

Pretty similar to Johnnyboy ...

I was giving RO to my regular of the time (it was she who taught me the finer points ... well, perhaps all of the points) when she suddenly said "Just get on the fucking bed!"  Obviously I did, and she just rode my face before I got a huge thigh squeeze and she had a massive orgasm on me.  She then said, "I know I like a little teasing, but Jesus, sometimes, I just want to come!!".  I got a hell of a session with her after that.

During one of the breaks she said the second best thing I've ever heard from a WG.  "I guess I'll not be able to fake it with you after that, will I?"

Siadwel

'You can call me if I'm not showing as Available, I'll always be available for you'.

Two weeks ago, and again yesterday. True to her word, too.

MrBridger

Her - "I've never done anal before but I've been practising with a toy."

Me - "well if you ever need someone to try it for real..."

Her - "That's kind of why I mentioned it to you"

Back of the net!  :yahoo:

jcdmj12

Wet Ginger, 2 mins after I walked in - I want to do a submissive session today, please tie me up and whip me (for no extra charge). She got soaking wet as well.   :yahoo:

Have tried to book her for a repeat performance several times since and never managed it as she's so damned flaky!  :dash:

johnnyboy61

Different girl from my quote above, but after RO again and by far the cheesiest thing a WG has said to me (as I teasingly reminded her on the next meet): "I just had to look down to check that you were real and I wasn't dreaming"  :vomit:

Next meet, the first one of the day after the same activity: "what a way to start the day, I need you in my bed every morning."  :hi:

Seahorse

Can't compete this time Johnnyboy!

MrBridger

Something linked to my post above, but which probably belongs in the 'worst things' thread, from a different WG:

I jokingly said 'you don't mind doing anal with me because I've got a tiny cock'.

Of course the correct response would have been 'don't be silly, it's huge'.

What she actually said was 'don't worry, I've seen smaller ones'.

I think she meant well, but it wasn't quite what I wanted to hear.
 :cry: